Author Topic: Map Please?  (Read 720 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Map Please?
« on: September 24, 2012, 04:10:51 am »
Okay, so first off why I need this map is because I cant seem to do it right, and objects go missing for some people.
The map I think is rather challenging. Though I'd rather there be less objects so there is less lag, what I want is a map similar to the FH Public map Sky's Rim, since I know that my friends enjoy this map, but can't stand the people there.
Things wanted:
Floating Islands/Rocks high in the sky
an inn, with beds and such upstairs and tables and places to sit downstairs.
caves, waterfalls, and other natural features.
down on the ground, a forest like theme,maybe add a few things like a cave, in case we might want to chill down there.
size would be a max 10000 in width.
lastly, the trees must match the season, which is fall.
need this as soon as possible, try not to have too many objects. Thanks! :D

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Map Please?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:24:43 pm »
I like this challenge but it may have to be laggy for many reasons and though, i need the inn mesh. I did want the inn mesh before. I will make this map but i need a inn mesh alike what your thinking. Will get started! ^_^ But first, height map or just flat?

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 07:11:30 pm »
the Inn is by Wombat, I beleive, part of their GLBuildings. and flat terrain, please! ^^

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 09:15:11 pm »
I have sorta re-decided in making this map.....I have 2 requests on the line and they are pretty detailed. This one is a far out of this world too detailed infact for me. Also, the size may have a chance of being too big and the details are a lot. I'll tell you if i do want to make this map for sure again. Sorry. You can request on a thread in the Requests maps section or request  this map from anyone who takes map requests. Sorry to let you down. It's just the details though and the two detailed map requests. Sorry, really really really sorry about the bad news.  :(

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 03:08:07 am »
Totally understand, I guess I can fit in the time to work on it myself, or request it from someone else. :)