Author Topic: .:Blood Ties:. Mapped (W.I.P.) Fantasy Rp, WereWolves etc. Not Rping Yet.!  (Read 3838 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 01:07:52 am by JeriJ »

Offline EvilGummyBear

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Okay? Okay.
    • View Profile
Oh my c: this rp looks so epic! is it still going to be made or did you go ahead and quite it? If you quite it im going to be depressed ;3; because ive been looking all over for a werewolf/vampire rp...
BTW: i LOVE The Vampire Diaries, i have up to season 3 on dvd x3 and do i have to put an application for my char yet? .3. (sorry first time posting on forum rp)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Haha its fine, & yea.. I have been inactive for a bit, & haven't checked with this in forever. But, I'm going to restart this Role-play (With everything new), so if you want to wait you can post on the new tread I'm fixing to make... I <3 TVD as well! (You became my new best friend :P ) Anyway, I'm also going to make a TVD role-play.

EDIT: "My new thread" I'm just going to restart/make it on this one.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:20:14 pm by JeriJ »

Offline EvilGummyBear

• Curious Wanderer
  • Okay? Okay.
    • View Profile
Haha ok ^^ im usually active (not sure if we have the same timezone:/) anyways alright ill patiently wait for the new thread to come out c: hopefully wont take you too much time or too much of a hassle. If you don't mind, ill go ahead and wait for the next update before i sign my character up c: (lol yay new TVD buddy!:) my fave character is Damon, he is such an awesome dude)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Haha alright, and it should be up tomorrow (Have to watch the new TVD episode in 30 mins!) & you can go ahead & put your character up if you want. (Damon is AMAZING! LOVE HIM! He has been my favorite since I first saw him)

Offline EvilGummyBear

• Curious Wanderer
  • Okay? Okay.
    • View Profile
alright and daww well lucky you! i cant watch the new TVD since i dont have cable :C gotta go to my grandparents house to watch it XD my grandma LOVES the show. And alright ill go ahead and put my char up now i guess (sorry i added some stuff... i just felt the urge to add more XD)

Name: Kayla Bureaux
Species: Witch ((but not knowing yet))
Picture: (big pic o-o sorry)
Family: Aunt Claire (parents died in house fire)
Rp Sample: Kayla read the old and frail book carefully, not skipping a word. Her mind was running with thoughts, not taking a stop to breathe. The puzzled teen suddenly felt a feeling within her stomach as it twisted and turned, she kept reading in extreme interest. Kayla peered up at the candle before her, "Alright lets see if this is real..." taking a deep breath Kayla concentrated, and then a small fire began to burn (lit candle on fire)... Kayla stepped back and covered her mouth with her hand -NO this isnt true... no im not a witch!- she shut the "Book of Shadows" with force and shoved it into her desk drawer quickly, trying to take in what just happened... (horrible sample but eh xDD))

-Bio: Kayla grew up in a small town in Paris (a little french accent c; ), her parents loved her very much, but the worst took effect. Her mother and father died from a horrible fire accident, but somewhat.. it didnt seem like an accident. She always questioned what happened, but tried her best to block out the pain. Growing up with no friends to help her through rough times or to comfort her was tough, but she managed. Strong and quick-witted, the of-becoming witch begins to feel different, the earth seems more connected and when alone, she keeps seeing things... like a ghost yet more like a guardian. The young teen takes on life, beginning to learn her powers and become more powerful each day.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Accepted!! When I edit this thread I'll post your application on a roster.

((The episode was AMAZING! Don't worry, I will not spoil anything. :P )

Offline EvilGummyBear

• Curious Wanderer
  • Okay? Okay.
    • View Profile
Yay^^ and alright sounds like a deal

((lawl ok :D cant wait, im like hanging onto the edge im so excited!!))

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
:D

((Haha, you can try & watch it on the CW website, I think they might already have it posted.))

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
I updated the thread a bit, & added a roster...I'm going to add my character in a bit.

We might also have a forum (Haven't decided yet.)