Author Topic: My Items not working right D:  (Read 904 times)

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • https://www.deviantart.com/l-lan
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
My Items not working right D:
« on: September 26, 2012, 11:52:11 pm »
Ok. This has been going on with my FH for a LONG time and I still no matter how much I try can't fix my item pack thingy. Once I have downloaded the item pack(s) I put everything where it is suppose to be. item textures in the Items folder and the item in the item.png file in FH. I log on and everything was fine, but when I go into the game I ask my friends what they have on and on my screen All i see for example is: A red bubble, checkered tie, & glasses. BUT what she/he says they r wearing is a: Blue bubble, red ribbon, and a bracalte. (those are examples to what I am saying) I TRIED everything. restart the game, uninstall the game. redownload the items, & put them back, redownloaded the items and put them in different order, repeat 3 times, start another day, redo it again. I don't know is there something wrong with my item pack i downloaded? Or is there something wrong with my item.png?  Or something wrong with my item textures? D: I am really tired of seeing people around with the wrong things on my screen :( PLZ HELP DAH PINK D: -feeling, upset, sad, stressed, confused.-
I like video games.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: My Items not working right D:
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 11:54:16 pm »
Sadly, instead of going by mesh name,
the item.cfg goes by order of installation.
Meaning, that the item packs that you have, weren't installed in the same order as your friends', so they see different items. There is no fix for this, other than uninstalling the items and reinstalling them to match the order of your friends'.

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • https://www.deviantart.com/l-lan
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
Re: My Items not working right D:
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:55:43 pm »
ok thank you for the reply i'll keep on trying to see if I have their order thank you :3
I like video games.