Author Topic: Not Really "New," But...  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Bad Luck

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sifaris
    • View Profile
Not Really "New," But...
« on: October 01, 2012, 12:05:24 am »

I doubt that anyone here will remember me; most of the people I associated with on FeralHeart (in the past) quit the game a long time ago. I'm certainly not new to this game. I joined FeralHeart a few days after its public release, remained active for just a few months, then left with only a few rare visits following that decision. Beyond that, I joined Impressive Title (the preceding game) in January 2009, but I'm not very active on the new servers. They don't interest me quite as much as the original did.

With every bit of interest still seeping away, I can't say that I'll be entirely active. I had abandoned all of those IT servers several months ago, only recently starting "intro" threads on those forums to say that I'm... kind of back.

It's the same way on this forum. I'm here to make the occasional post, but there's a slim chance that anyone will get to know me unless they try. My in-game visits will be even more infrequent.

In nearly every other community, I go by Sifaris. Bad Luck is my old username; it's also what I was commonly known as on the original IT server. I don't really feel like changing it on here.

For once, I have a real reason for starting one of these threads. I don't know anyone. Going in-game, I feel completely lost now that my "friends" list consists of a huge sum of permanently-offline users. If you're willing to start a conversation with me to prevent me from feeling like such a loser, that would be splendid.

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: Not Really "New," But...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 12:15:30 am »
I probably won't be ingame for a while (complicated reason) but when I do I'll look you up :) What's your ingame username?

Offline Bad Luck

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sifaris
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 12:17:02 am »

It's the same as my forum username: Bad Luck.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 04:45:22 am »
Well then welcome back sort of C;
If you ever need to converse or relax there is a really magnificent group of people that reside mostly by the N/Z tree in flourite.
We also have events like movie night and party derps when the FH Radio is on =3.
Even if you don't log often. Movie nights are on Saturdays around the evening hours (All the things you'll need for a good time a re located  in Red's Corner)  My grouplets and chill around the N/Z tree almost every night so don't hesitate to join the party.
Enjoy, I hope the infro I roughly laid out for you helps make you quest to find friends a bit easier.
"Huehue"

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 08:13:30 am »
Eh, I know how you feel, Bad Luck.

Anywho, it's nice to see an old face around herez, and I'm more than happy to meet you in-game and perhaps make some new friends.

As Axie said, there's plenty of areas to socialize.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE