Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95283 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »
You know, Crystal, when you closed the roleplay because of our battles and had Red DELETE everything I had, all the progress to work with, and so on? The reason the history was incomplete and why the whole thing can't be a story? I don't blame Stephen or Fused or anyone else in the roleplay, I blame you for it. Why? Because now all my hard work does not exist and never will. I just wanted you to know I'll never forgive you for that. And unless you type up the whole history COMPLETELY from start to now, in book form or whatever form you can, or better yet if you make Red recover that thread, I will never be able to complete the history which I debated making into a comic or youtube series. The thought everytime I think of the history reminded me of my anger and I figured you should have known sooner or later what you really did, Crystal.))

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2012, 07:21:28 pm »
((You don't have to get so fussy over me for deleting it. RainbowPass suggested I do it. I've roleplayed with you for a year, and all of a sudden, you're blowing up at me. If you really wanted all your hard work to be seen by other people, you should have saved it to your computer or maybe to a fanfiction site, like www.fanfiction.net
However, I will ask Red if he can recover it, and if he can't, feel free to make all the hate mail you can send me until I hang myself to the ceiling in my bedroom. Have a nice day.

For all due respect, do you know what I considered you as? I considered you as my friend, and now your post just sickens me and I am feeling betrayed.))
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:36:10 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2012, 07:31:12 pm »
((crystal, please don't hang yourself because of the hate mails and rants, you are a good friend. :( ))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2012, 07:37:19 pm »
((crystal, please don't hang yourself because of the hate mails and rants, you are a good friend. :( ))
((I know, but she wasn't aiming it at you or the others. It's me.

By the way Okami, I edited my post. I hope you have at least a little bit of remorse for what you said.))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2012, 07:53:24 pm »
-Facepalm- And once again this drama comes on. I couldn't save it all because it was a huge pile of posts I had to organize and the incident after resolve added to the complication became a dead stone or boulder dropped on my throat. And the fact you're a depressed type of person only made it worse, which was why I tried to keep it buried under the rock that fell on by throat. ait wasn't hate mail, it was a post of frustration, and I said it out of frustration, not anger, so don't go hanging yourself.))

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2012, 08:36:00 pm »
-Facepalm- And once again this drama comes on. I couldn't save it all because it was a huge pile of posts I had to organize and the incident after resolve added to the complication became a dead stone or boulder dropped on my throat. And the fact you're a depressed type of person only made it worse, which was why I tried to keep it buried under the rock that fell on by throat. ait wasn't hate mail, it was a post of frustration, and I said it out of frustration, not anger, so don't go hanging yourself.))
((Sorry. I regret saying that. I am terribly sorry for deleting the thread. I'm so stupid...))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2012, 08:54:01 pm »
((I'm not gonna say a thing. This little dramatic conversation was completely unneeded.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2012, 09:02:54 pm »
((@crystal: it's ok and I forgive you.

@fused: I agree. *sighs* now let's go back to the roleplay, ok?))
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2012, 09:04:59 pm »
You don't have to, Fused. And I'm glad you didn't.
Crystal, You're not stupid, what's done is done, and next time dear, don't let things get to you like that because trust me, suicide isn't worth it over a conversation over the internet. And nobody wants a body on their hands. Your committing suicide would mean depression among Stephen, Myself, Fused, and many others who know you.))
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:07:25 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2012, 10:03:48 pm »
You don't have to, Fused. And I'm glad you didn't.
Crystal, You're not stupid, what's done is done, and next time dear, don't let things get to you like that because trust me, suicide isn't worth it over a conversation over the internet. And nobody wants a body on their hands. Your committing suicide would mean depression among Stephen, Myself, Fused, and many others who know you.))
((Your post has made me slightly better. Thanks. Guess I'm not in a good mood thanks to my sickness.))