Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95312 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2012, 05:27:24 pm »
((Well, I guess that the drama is gone and I hope you feel better crystal. And okami, in case you forgot lionpaw's post, I'm going to qoute that post here:

mutt!? Where on starclan is talking to!? lionpaw thought, her fur on her back raised. She sat down, her head high and dropped the fish. "I am lionpaw and one of your warriors brought me here from nightclan near the border of your clan. I came here to give you a gift for giving back my sisters, my parents didn't fill the promise that they made so I had to finish the promise instead by giving you this" she said, using her right left paw to push the fish that she caught to redear.
and....silverheart, oak and Dawnpaw to the rescue!))

silverheart nodded and placed a paw next to a small pile of yellow petals. "these are celandines and they are used to smooth damaged eyes and those green bushy herbs-" her words were cut off by seeing stripedpaw in the den, followed by a yowl from outside. "stormclan are in trouble!? I hope that the rouges didn't find them" oh starclan, please don't let the rouges harm those two young warriors silverheart thought. "Dawnpaw, get as many herbs as you can and wrap them in a large leaf, then come with me. Stripedpaw, show me, Dawnpaw and oak where they are at" she said. ((oak is a NPC because...he's going to die soon))
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2012, 07:33:12 pm »
I'm waiting on Fused.))

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2012, 08:05:04 pm »
Dawnpaw looked confused as Oak said something about StormClan. The Turkish Van's heart fell rock-bottom into her chest. How she hated StormClan, how her mother tried to make her leave CreekClan. Dawnpaw remembered the day where she escaped from the territory and had to cross the river to make it into CreekClan territory. Thinking about leaving her siblings made her heart drop even more and swell up as if it were to burst any minute, but not in a good way. The apprentice felt a deep sense of remorse for abandoning her family, and she figured that if she were to join them again, she would have to leave her friends behind, including her mentor. Dawnpaw drew out a deep sigh and mewed sadly, thinking of her mother. Also in her opinion, training to heal sick and injured cats had slightly become boring for her. Mother, father, I'm coming for you, Dawnpaw thought. It was a good thing whatever happened at StormClan would give her an excuse to escape to StormClan. Maybe if there weren't any medicine cats there, she could be the medicine cat. Or maybe a warrior and a medicine cat! "Let's go, guys. Times are hard now, and though we may disallow other Clans into our territory, maybe StormClan needs some help for once," she said. Dawnpaw then began sprinting to the creek to cross into StormClan territory.

Dawnpaw noted inside her head that the creek could probably be frozen over, but how much was it frozen over? If Silverheart, Oak, or herself, made a wrong move, they would drown in the icy grip of the cold creek water. Testing to see how strong it was, Dawnpaw placed her paw on the ice and heard the snow and top ice crackle under her paw. Dawnpaw stifled a gasp as she placed her second paw on the same area. Her right front paw fell into the ice and Dawnpaw quickly pulled it up, terrified of what had happened. Slowly putting all her paws on the ice, she sprinted along the ice "bridge" into StormClan territory.

The apprentice looked frightened as she noticed that the cats of StormClan were missing. Where can they be? She then began running to CreekClan territory to look for them. "Bluebird! Jetblack! Redear! Where are you?" she yowled.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:40:00 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2012, 08:34:54 pm »
-Facepalm facepalm facepalm FACEPALM- No, the cats in trouble aren't in Stormclan territory, remember? Bluebird and Jetblack/Eyesore are in Creekclan territory. They were out patrolling))

The liar and the thief

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2012, 08:39:50 pm »

Name: BonBon
Personality: Bonbon is a very aggressive tom that has been known in the past to have killed a clan cat during a fire. He loaths a small kitten that he has to live with, since his owner wanted it that way, but BonBon has been trying to plot the kittens death for a long time, but those little eyes weaken him. Clan cats are just so annoying to him. They wander by his forest home all the time. He can be quite soft when it comes down to females. The only time he is agrresive to she-cats is when they attack him first or drive him up the pine trees in frustration.

History: Bonbon was born in a small cottage in the contrey side with his mother, father and many siblings. He was bought by a young man who wanted him for a present for his girlfriend for her birthday. It was certinely a suprise when he pounced out of the box and started ripping up the pillows on sofa. She did not mind but when he got older, he was to much to cope with and advertised him in the local paper. A man in his thirties came along and bought him, then moved to a remote forest were only few men lived for the work of logging. The man had moved there for the work and bought another cat for Bonbon's company when he was out, but Bonbon was far from happy with this.
Clan: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Dooooooooood.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2012, 09:42:22 pm »
(( Rainbowpasssss! *tackle glomp* Glad to see that you're joining again~

And yes, Blue and Jet are nearby Creekclan territory. So just edit your posts or pretend that they followed Stripedpaw to where they are :3 I think it was a little confusing how they were Stormclan warriors but were in Creekclan terra.

Then again, Blue WAS angsting about her last few posts so...))

((Foxpaw isn't doing much, so I'll just post him when Badger replies with Swiftleap.))
Songfeather stumbled from mild surprise as her apprentice leapt onto her and sank her claws into her flesh. Icepaw's jaws just barely nipped her left ear. Had she mentioned that her claws were supposed to be unsheathed? Shaking her head, the calico bucked and thrashed around. "This way, the foe cannot harm you since you are out of their reach," She explained. "You need to watch out if they do this though." Songfeather dropped to the snow covered ground and rolled around, trying to get the she-cat off of her back. "Use this to your advantage. If they drop to the ground, jump off and go for their weak parts while they are still vulnerable." Her pale eyes flicked over to her son, realizing that he wasn't joining in on the training. "This technique works better if you work together." She stated.
Stripedpaw nodded at Silverheart, Oak, and Dawnpaw, turning on her heel and speeding away. She ran until her paws felt numb from pounding against the ice, then glanced over her shoulder to see if they were still following. They came upon the two Stormclan warriors. The calico-tabby rushed to Bluebird's side, prodding her with a paw. The blue-tabby had not noticed the arrival of the four cats. She looks really freaked out. What happened? Her eyes strayed from Bluebird's distressed and silent expression to Jetblack, who was lying on the snow, eyes shut. "Bluebird...? What happened?"
Bluebird simply stared at her brothers body, trembling even though she didn't realize she was doing so. Her tail was wrapped around her but it provided no comfort. Jetblack looked so... still. She feelt warmth pressing into her shoulder suddenly, but all she offered as a reaction was a blank stare toward a familiar calico-tabby. She tried to utter the name "Stripedpaw", but her throat was too dry to speak. All that came out was a choked gasp. The she-cat shivered and let her gaze drop back down to Jetblack.
"Bluebird..."
She was silent.
"What happened?" Stripedpaw asked, looking decidedly concerned at the blue tabby. She noticed that Silverheart, Oak, and Dawnpaw were there as well. Dawnpaw... Bluebird thought. First Dawnpaw left... Then...Mother and father abandoned us...Invidia isn't the same... "J-Jetblack..."

Stripedpaw blinked and stepped back as Bluebird burst into hysterical tears, a raspy yowl ripping from her throat. The tabby buried her face into her brother's dark fur and sobbed. "Don't leave me! Don't leave me, Jet, I'm begging you!" Stripedpaw tilted her head in sympathy and placed a comforting paw on Bluebird's shivering back. "Please...You can't go..."
Riverstorm yawned and laid down at the opening of the leader's den. He watched with mild interest as Redear walked up to Invidia and Lionpaw. He didn't need to get involved with this unless it got violent, so watched from afar, his ears twitching everytime one of them raised their voice.
Ivorythorn steeled herself as Redear approached the two from her den. 'Thank Bloodclan, she's here.' She purred in satisfaction as Redear praised and nuzzled her. Somehow, the turkish vann had this reassuring affect... If the silver-tabby ever dared to stray from her objective, Redear would steer her right back on track. Like now... How could she show sympathy to an enemy? Was she wasting Redear's time by bringing this Nightclanner to her? Should she have killed the orange tabby upon sight? ...No matter how much I feel sorry for this mutt, I can't stray from my main goal... And that goal is to help Redear gain as much power as possible. Ivorythorn sighed. She couldn't turn soft, not even a little bit. Acting so pathetic and emotional reminded her of her kittypet days with Amelia. It made her shudder in disgust.
"I came here to give you a gift for giving back my sisters, my parents didn't fill the promise that they made so I had to finish the promise instead by giving you this." Lionpaw's words drifted into her ears. She looked down at the peace offering the Nightclan cat had presented, a fish. The fish was the last thing on Ivorythorn's mind. How could she still not know of her sisters deaths? Is this some kind of trap to get to let our guard down? The silver-tabby sent a puzzled look toward Redear, then glanced back at Lionpaw. Bold little thing isn't she? I have to give her that. Nevertheless, it seems to be a good time to break her little bubble of obliviousness.
"Your sisters, eh?" She said, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. She had dropped the polite and upbeat tone from before, since it was just an act. Her blue-green eyes displayed a knowing look toward Redear, "The poor thing doesn't seem to know what happened to dear Sandkit and Silverkit." Ivorythorn lowered her voice, leaning in so that her muzzle was level with the orange tabby's ear, "Your dear sisters are dead." She pulled away and gazed at Redear, "What do you think would be a suitable punishment for intruding then...?"
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2012, 10:30:59 pm »
((@okami: Ohh...I like that drawing! I would love to hug redear but she'll claw me to pieces if I dare.

@rainbow: rainbowpass!! *hugs friend* I am so glad to see you again, here have a "welcome back" cake *gives cake to rainbowpass*

@fused: lionpaw knows about her sisters' deaths but she dosn't like to talk about it since she isn't the cat that likes to talk about death, mostly when it's about a family member's death. *is waiting for okami and temporal before posting*))
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2012, 10:40:43 pm »
((I see, she's just offering the fish anyway, even though she knows her sisters are dead. Thanks for explaining it~))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2012, 10:56:42 pm »
Hmm... it appears you guys left me much interesting posts to work with. Well done.))
He was stunned, laying there with darkness in his vision. He was without his eyes, forever sightless. He could hear voices though, the voices of Stripedpaw and Bluebird. That perked his attention even if he didn't move at the slightest. "... My world is dark... I can't see anything..." He at last spoke, raising his head some and feeling around with his paw. He finally sat up and to his best, faced the direction of his sister and the other cat. "I'm sorry, Sister, but I can no longer see."
The lone-eared cat raised a brow at the fish. She wasn't amused. Stepping on teh fish, she thought about something. Something very interesting. Answering Invidia's question, she sized up Lionpaw and held no emotion other than her usual frown. "We have not confirmed the peace between Nightclan and Stormclan as to where they can cross borders, we only have confirmed that there will be no battles, raids, or so on between the clans, and your invasion of our territory, little mudblood kit, has broken the oath of peace." She lowered to Lionpaw's height and faced him eye-to-eye. "Your punishment, shall be that you will be our prisoner. You will never leave this camp unless I dismiss you. But not only will you be our prisoner, for it was Invidia that caught you. So you shall tend to Invidia's every wish and she shall do whatever she pleases with you." A reward for catching this intruder. She outstretched her paw and pinned it against the orange tabby so he was unable to move or flee. "What do you think, Invidia? Do you wish for a servant?"

The liar and the thief

Offline NoirBadger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your family friend badger is at your service!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2012, 11:20:03 pm »
Swiftleap stalked forward towards the smell of the prey. He wasn't sure if the apprentice were behind him but just in case he tried to make his slightly overexpressed movements if at least one of them where watching. The black and white tom was trying to figure out the prey from the smell but his nose stunk a bit from hunting a lot and a bit numb from running around so much. His tired green eyes scanned to see if there was signs for the prey he had been tracking. Swiftleap had tuned out the apprentices now and focused on hunting. So far he wasn't having good luck finding any spot of prey at all.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:27:12 pm by Badgernoir »
Hello there! Your local badger (artist/rper/writer) is in your neighborhood! Mind some of the badger dens will ya?

If you ever see me in game, give me a shout if you want to rp!