Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95300 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2012, 10:32:12 pm »
Also...What do you think that is the best clan for me?I am new at this...
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #201 on: December 08, 2012, 10:39:22 pm »
Accepted.

And maybe StormClan?

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 08, 2012, 10:44:52 pm »
Ok!I am LizardPaw from stormclan,7 moons old,aprentice!Sounds good!(Im gonna read the older posts to keep up with the plot,be back in a minute)
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2012, 11:05:28 pm »
(Oh god...Never thought that there would be so many plot...Can you reply to me resuming a bit :3)
LizardPaw walked around the apprentices den.He sat,and patiently,waited for someone to teach him.What to teach him,he did not knew.He just wanted to be teached,to have a mentor and know what to do.As he left his old clan,because he had been destroyed by a clan of rogues,he moved to Storm Clan to start fresh.He was not the brightest of minds,no he wasn't.But he would do everything right if someone told him what to do.

"Just like my father...He was killed because of that..."

Looking down at his paws,he thought of his past.He had such a sad story he didn't tell anyone of the clan...

"I know the rogues are dangerous...But and the other clans?The most deadly ones have names like..."-LizardPaw curled himself with fear-"Murder Clan."

Murder Clan was the clan who killed his family and friends,lefting only him alive,because he hid on a hole in the ground.

"That is something I can do...Dig holes.I hope I can help anyone this way..."

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2012, 11:09:32 pm »
((:D Welcome, new person~
Maybe after T3R3Z1 replies, my charrie Ivorythorn can bring Lizardpaw along on her little task?
Have you read the past posts, or maybe just a few, Dragonite? I could fill you in if you want :3))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2012, 11:19:42 pm »
LizardPaw thought of his mother and father,and let a tear shed down his face.

"I miss papa and mama..."
LizardPaw went outside for a moment and looked at the stars.

"Mama used to say that the stars are looking over for us...I hope so"

LizardPaw went inside again,being tackled by another rat.

"Hey!Lets play!"The rat touched LizardPaw"Tag ,you're it!"

LizardPaw suddenly forgot his past,his family and his sad story.The chubby cat chased the teaser as quick as he could,but he just ended tired.

"Hey!You cant keep up,chubby kitty?"

That pissed off LizardPaw.He stood in hunting position and the rat began running,but when he looked back,he did not saw anyone!

"Hello?Where are you?"-Said the thin rat,only to be surprised by LizardPaw jumping out of a hole!

"Wow!How do you do that!"

"What?Dig holes?I do not know.I just think like a dog.My old clan did this all the time."

LizardPaw felt a paw on his shoulder.

"Well, with your ability,you can help us greatly,young feline!"-said a voice from behind.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:56:16 am by Dragonite »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2012, 11:20:53 pm »
(Yes,I would like that very much.:3)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2012, 11:23:55 pm »
((Please don't control other peoples' characters, and StormClan is kind of a bit of a .. "cult" if you could describe it.))

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2012, 11:25:20 pm »
(But I just need to know the basics,nothing like"then PawPaw ate a pancake and then she went to the bathroom",but sonething like "There was a huge war between this clan and that clan,this one died,this one was born")

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:15 am »
((:D Welcome, new person~
Maybe after T3R3Z1 replies, my charrie Ivorythorn can bring Lizardpaw along on her little task?
Have you read the past posts, or maybe just a few, Dragonite? I could fill you in if you want :3))
("Frame a Creek clan cat to kill another"?Alrighty,I just need a mentor.Maybe you can be the one with the deep voice from my post!)