Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95298 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2012, 12:14:37 am »
(Ill start rping,ok?If you dont want to be the deeped voice character in my post ill just modify this)

LizardPaw thought..
"Frame a Creek Clan cat to kill another?Well,they called me The Framing master at my old clan,but I am still an aprentice.I could make one thought that the other joined the rival clan and was preparing to kill that clan,he being first to kill that one,but I could cause a war between those two clans..."-LizardPaw thought in his long parted family-"Well,I don't have anything to regret,so I accept.I just have one wish.Can you,Ivorythorn, be my mentor?Tell me what to do-Ill do it.I have,indeed nothing to regret.I am dumb alone,but with someone leading me,I am a surprise box.I shall join your cause,IF it wont cause any damage to the Storm Clan"

LizardPaw lifted his right paw in a sign of a promise.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2012, 12:18:30 am »
((@T3R3Z1: if you like, redear can find shadow (the loner kit) sleeping in stormclan territory and take him back to camp after the rouge battle. If not then ivorythorn and lizardpaw can find him and take him back to stormclan after the task.

@dragonite: welcome to the roleplay *dips head in greetings* do you want me to find you a picture for lizardpaw?))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 12:22:32 am by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2012, 01:03:34 am »
((@T3R3Z1: if you like, redear can find shadow (the loner kit) sleeping in stormclan territory and take him back to camp after the rouge battle. If not then ivorythorn and lizardpaw can find him and take him back to stormclan after the task.

@dragonite: welcome to the roleplay *dips head in greetings* do you want me to find you a picture for lizardpaw?))
(Yeah,thanks.Just a little tip-LizardPaw is a chubby cat with very big paws.Color doesnt mater.)
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2012, 01:05:22 am »
(wait ...I need to know who is shadow and who is redear.)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2012, 01:16:44 am »
(IDNK redear,if his\her story is choosen,I wont appear.And Also i would like to be  part of the plot,so I preffer me and Ivorythorn finding shadow.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2012, 01:30:53 am »
(( this is shadow:

-Image: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/stellkins/media/black-kitten.gif.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=Black%20kitten&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=3
Name: shadow
Personality: unlike his siblings, he isn't the most friendly kit. He can be aggressive towards rivals but he can be clam towards his allies. He has times when he snaps but besides that, he would like to explore a place alone rather then with someone.
History: same as badger and blossom
Clan: none but may join stormclan
Mate: none
Offspring: none

Redear and the rest of the characters can be found by going to page 1 of this Rp and scroll down until you can see about two posts full of characters. I only quoted shadow because he isn't in the list yet but anyways, I'll go find you a picture for lizardpaw. Maybe redear, ivorythorn and lizardpaw could find shadow together.

Edit: I found a good picture for lizardpaw: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/peilinglau/media/2007%20April%207-11%20Florence/fd82.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=chubby%20cat&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&sort=1&o=44))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 01:42:56 am by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2012, 01:48:29 am »
(I like your photo and idea.Anyway,can someone roleplay as Ivory or is that forbidden?I wanted to get some rp going X\

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2012, 02:02:26 am »
((@DragoniteNow, now, be patient. I rp Ivorythorn and no one else can, but I am waiting for Okami to reply.

@Crystal, It's not exactly controlling other people's characters, more like NPCs, which is fine. But it doesn't work with the current story.
Before I give you a summary, I'd like to tell you, Dragonite, not to double post/post several posts without pause. Put everything you have to say in one post, it just saves space... Also, please wait for the other rpers to reply before going on. You can't just rp all by your lonesome.
Anyway, summary:
Currently, in Creekclan, Songfeather and her apprentice Icepaw were training with Brackenpaw. Brackenpaw accidentally wounded Icepaw, and now she is in the medicine cat den. Jetblack and Bluebird, two Stormclan warriors, are also living in Creekclan due to a recent battle, and are watching over the clan until further notice. Anyway, Jetblack has lost both of his eyes and renamed himself Eyesore, and is now also in the medicine cat den.

Not much happening in Thornclan, to be honest.

The Nightclan cats are basically split up right now, with Tinystar and her deputy Fireblaze at the camp. Adderpaw and Foxpaw are in Stormclan territory, looking for their 'lost' sister Leopardpaw.

Now for Stormclan. For your disgression, this clan's morals are... Warped. If you'd rather not be involved with pretty much the only 'evil' clan, by all means join another clan.
I'll start with the fact that the ONLY existing members of Stormclan are Redear, the leader, Riverstorm, the deputy, Ivorythorn, Bluebird, and Eyesore. And possibly Lizardpaw, should you allow him to stay. So, the other apprentices/warriors in your earlier post wouldn't exist.  Also, Ivorythorn isn't ah, deep-voiced xD In fact, she is about the same age as Lizardpaw, maybe a moon and a half older. And yes, framing another cat for killing another. In my next rp post, I'll have Ivorythorn explain how and why to Lizardpaw.
You see, Stormclan wants to gain power of the forest. Redear also means to get revenge on her sister, Rainfrost.
Just so you know, Stormclan's dens are made of bones and the apprentices are made into warriors way earlier than they should, with little or no training. So it is alright for Lizardpaw to have a warrior name around his age. Basically Stormclan doesn't follow the rules of the other clans, which also explains why Redear isn't "Redstar".

About Lizardpaw's mentor, it would be best to ask Riverstorm to mentor him, as he, as the deputy, has more experience. Maybe Ivorythorn can convince Riverstorm once she sees Lizardpaw help her? xD
About Shadow, YUS, we shalt find teh lost loner kit!))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:05:53 am by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2012, 03:30:44 am »
Of course, Stephen. I'm actually quite enthusiastic to see Shadow, he sounded interesting from the start.))
Redear grimaced at the cat, glancing at him. She picked up the scent of Ivorythorn which made her hostility rise towards the stranger. "Leave!" She hissed harshly towards the stranger feline, lashing out a claw in response. She was particularly protective of Invidia, the cat was closer to her than her own kin. She backed away, bristling. (Tootiredtomakeabetterpost)

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2012, 03:41:27 am »
-Creates a double-post to roll around in- Yes, Stormclan is evil if you want to use that stereo-type.
They don't follow Starclan and infact believe it's just full of cats who haven't moved on to the far plain.
They had built their camp from the bones of ancestors of many species from many hunts/battles, the wall has the bones of prey, victems, and so on while the dens are made of cat bones and the leaders den is of dog bones. The bone hill is of the fallen warriors! And to top it off, they even followed the old ways with a twist by studding their collars in dog teeth and that only while as they kill domestic animals or defeat them, the tags are added to the leaders collar, which is also studded with dog teeth. So sometimes you can hear the ominous chime of the lost souls tags, it's a legend!))

The liar and the thief