Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95310 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2012, 04:12:50 am »
((@dragonite: thank you and before I wait for the others to Rp, this roleplay even has a proboards forum so feel free to drop by, post or even become a member [you can post as a guest but it's your choice]

http://www.theclansoffatality.proboards.com/))
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2012, 08:49:18 am »
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:51:05 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2012, 05:18:38 pm »
((@dragonite: it's ok, many people make mistakes but anyways, I'm ok with lizardpaw being evil, it's your character so feel free to do whatever you want with your character. And I come on everyday (unless I'm on a trip or something) but I may be inactive from December 23 to 25 due to Christmas.

*is waiting for the others as I bump this topic*))
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2012, 01:44:27 am »
Once she had made sure that Redear was well enough on her own with the intruding rogue, Ivorythorn made off with the 'poisoned' fish and slithered on back to camp. She didn't plan on going by herself. Even if having someone go along with her might be a hinderance, if some poor sap tagged along there would be less of a chance of someone pinning the murder on her. The silver tabby strolled calmly into camp with the fish clamped in her maw, her blue-green eyes flitting across the area.

Riverstorm for some reason was absent. A quick look around confirmed that the only cat present was the one and only Lizardpaw, a fairly new addition to the clan. Her tail lashed once in thought before she bounded over to him, setting the fish down to speak. She kept her eyes narrow and stern as she explained the mission to him.
"Sin has assigned a mission to me, but I should think that bringing you along shouldn't be too much trouble. Fancy framing a creekclan cat of killing one of their own?" The young deity got straight to the point, with matters like this sugar-coating was unnecessary. If the youthful tom was unwilling to aid her, then he was unworthy of being in Stormclan. She was only half-surprised to hear his acceptance.

"Frame a Creek Clan cat to kill another? Well,they called me The Framing master at my old clan," Ivorythorn raised an eyebrow at that, but remained silent, "But I am still an apprentice. I could make one think that the other joined the rival clan and was preparing to kill that clan, he being first to kill that one,but I could cause a war between those two clans..."
"That won't be necessary," Ivorythorn cut in, her tail flicking in slight, faint impatience. "Sin has devised a plan already, and it isn't to throw the four clans into chaos. She simply wants revenge on a certain she-cat named Rainfrost."
"Well, I don't have anything to regret, so I accept. I just have one wish. Can you,Ivorythorn, be my mentor? Tell me what to do-Ill do it.I have,indeed nothing to regret.I am dumb alone,but with someone leading me,I am a surprise box.I shall join your cause,IF it wont cause any damage to the Storm Clan." Lizardpaw implored.

Ivorythorn didn't want to waste anymore time. "It's a deal," She said without a beat and stood, picking up the fish. She padded to the camp exit and waved her tail for him to follow suit. "Our plan is to leave the fish for a cat in Creekclan to get. Whoever eats this fish dies. We have to be very careful about who finds this... Are you listening?"  She said through the flesh, glancing at Lizardpaw to see if he was following.

Q's ears were perked up high on his head as he hopped up on his frontpaws and peered up out of the rothole. He tried to get a good whiff of the Nightclan scent through the grotesque stench of the prison. His ears flicked, and he turned his bright gaze back on Lionpaw. "Yup, it's definitely similar to yours. I'm not sure about you, but I hope your kin doesn't get thrown in here too," Pausing, the russet red tom realized how likely that was.

If Stormclan was willing to throw a cat innocently asking for peace, or a passively travelling loner, into their rothole, it would be safe to say that anyone else would too. Q was silent for a long time before pressing his side against the wall of the rothole. "Lionpaw," He said evenly, eyes downcast, "Step onto my back and climb out." Like stepping stairs... But she probably doesn't know what those are, heh. Q managed a small smirk, "Go see what's going on. If it gets too dangerous, you can always run off..."

((I'll rp the others next time. Striped is out looking for herbs, Fox and River are looking for Leopardpaw so I'm waiting for her to be rped. And Bluebird is just derping/sleeping with Eyesore... EW NO NOT IN THAT WAY.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2012, 01:45:54 am »
((I'll rp the others next time. Striped is out looking for herbs, Fox and River are looking for Leopardpaw so I'm waiting for her to be rped. And Bluebird is just derping/sleeping with Eyesore... EW NO NOT IN THAT WAY.))
[/quote]
LAWL))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2012, 01:49:19 am »
((HAHA
But she is omigod.
Wait I forgot the song that fits Ivory and Red. Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXqJ--L_Kk
The lyrics are:
Reaper, Reaper
That's what people call me
Why?
Cause' they all die
When I sing I end their lives

Should be fairly obvious why that fits :P
And then:
Requiem Auternam
Bullets right through the sternum
No love bide
To Hell's bane
Reaper's got your name

YUS))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2012, 03:10:50 am »
I'll probably make my Leopardpost after Ivory does the mission. I'll explain ideas tomorrow, making an animation of this rp currently
here's an idea:
black and white will have new eyes
Just as he's about to kindle and die
A bird of blue will try to stop it
But she'll get engulfed in it
And soon a blue feather
Stained with black ink
Will be all that's left
to tell their tale))
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:34:48 am by T3R3Z1 »

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2012, 06:46:30 am »
((@fused: that song fits ivory and red.

@T3R: I like that idea.))

fireblaze and tinytiger should find them before my siblings find a stormclan cat to be thrown into this hole "I hope your right" Lionpaw said, turning her head back to Q. Her eyes were fixed with confusion as Q went silent for a while before speaking to her. "yes Q" she meowed, sheathing her paws as she climbed onto the russet red tom's back. quickly, she placed her two front paws then back paws onto the wall, her claws unsheathed as she climbed the muddy wall. She felt her back legs kicking the wall and her front paws were covered with mud. almost there... she thought, her blue eyes fixed onto the rothole's entrance. She felt her front paws onto a flat ground, claws sinking into the earth. As she dragged herself out of the hole, her back legs felt limp for a second until she got up, turning her head to see that her back legs were in the ground outside of the rothole. she turned herself around to the rothole, seeing Q still inside the rothole. "yes Q but I'll try my best to help you get out once I know what's going on" she said to the russet red Tom before walking away from the rothole. I hope Q's ok while I'm gone she thought again, eyes widen as she saw ivorythorn with a apprentice. She stopped walking and turned around, retreating to the apprentices den to hide until the stormclan cats were out of camp.

shadow rolled back to his belly so he can get back up, the scent of the fainting smoke still fill his nose. As he walked towards the scent, the black tabby kitten picked up another fainting scent: rouge. rouges....they deserve to die he letted out a growl, his pale amber eyes burning with anger. I'll teach those rouges a lesson they'll never forget he followed the scent trail, his eyes fixed onto a stony path with the scent of the fainting smoke.

Now at the thunderpath, he stopped walking, placed one of his paws onto the path, the ground feeling rockly and smooth under his paw pads. Turning his head left and right, shadow letted out a sigh of relief before running through the thunderpath, ignoring the feel of the thunderpath at his paw pads. The sound of the monster roaring made the kit ran faster, his heart beating hard and fast every second. I got to make it, I got to he thought, his eyes filled with panic as he fixed his eyes onto the land in front of him. His paws weren't touching the hard rocky ground anymore, his paws were touching the green grass. His paws ached from running on the thunderpath but he ignored the pain and kept on walking, ignoring the monster rushing past him on the thunderpath.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:02:42 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2012, 03:46:28 pm »
LizardPaw followed as fast as he could."I gotta cut on the rabbits",he thought.He heard Ivory's plan.
"Are you listening?"
The tom nodded.The plan was perfect...There was only one thing that might not work was that the fish smelled and looked rotten.But our protagonist had an idea.He made a signal for Ivory to stop,and brewed into the vegetation.He soon came back with some mint leaves.
"This will disguise the fish's smell.It smells rotten.As rotten as my dinner last night.",he said.He wrapped the fish with the leaves.Lizard explained to Ivory:"I will keep them together with the power of my miiind!".Of course,the mint leaves fel,and Lizardpaw started scratching them around because he thought they were saying that he was dumb.As they kept walking,Lizard remembered the other problem.The right cat to found the fish.But he soon had an idea.
"Ivory,I know how to make the right cat find the fish,and how to make us put the fish there without anyone noticing.""For the first problem,I can drive em off with my scary face".Lizard showed off his scariest face,that couldn't even scare a scaredy-cat.
"For the last  problem,I can...Dig.Look!"Lizard disappeared under the ground,and 120 seconds later,he appeared at Ivory's left,then at her right,and back again where he was.
"But that is tooo obvioush.We can disguise ourselves with this invisible cape!Or or or we can jump out of a biiig biiiig eagle and then land in the midle of the clan!"
((Ok,I edited it around a bit.I forgot to make Chubby lizard an idiot.))
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:55:30 am by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 12, 2012, 09:41:11 pm »
(Just posting to keep the thread up on the page)