Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95304 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2012, 10:32:00 pm »
I'm having a hard time with names, ok? Lizardpaw*))

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2012, 11:14:17 pm »
((@T3R: thank you and it's ok, I forgive you for mixing up rainfrost and silverheart.

@dragonite: you can bring spoofs and jokes into this Rp, i don't mind them as long as it dosn't hurt other members' feelings or breaking the feral heart forum rules. And your joke just made me laugh when I saw it.

Anyways.....I'm going to make plots and go play with my two new mini lops *is waiting for crystal before roleplaying*))
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2012, 11:54:15 pm »
((@Dragonite, heheh, this rp is so serious lately xD I like Lizardpaw cuz he's so amusing and carefree~ That's part of why Ivory has a soft spot for him. What you make him when he grows up is your choice!
@Okami and Stephen, I like the continuation, I was thinking of something like that happening afterwards actually~
It's fine if Silverheart doesn't suspect Song. Being the medicine cat, she'll discover the needle, and then Icepaw and Stormstripe will suspect Song instead of Silver.
Also, for plot reasons, I will have Song be banished, just not immediately. When she finds out Rain is dead, she will immediately run off. When Stripedpaw hears all of the suspicion of her mother, Silver, Oak, and Striped will run out to find Song. Stripedpaw will get lost and be seperated from Silver and Oak. That's when Silver and Oak run into the group of rogues and the Night of the Storm plot will commence.
Meanwhile the battle is happening, Stripedpaw will have a heart-to-heart with her mom, and Striped will warn Song of the suspicion. Song will decide to not return to Creekclan until her name is cleared.
Also, lets finish the plots we have for now before adding more, mkay?))

Songfeather rasped her tongue lovingly over Mudfur's forehead, pale green eyes blinking drowsily. She had left Icepaw at the medicine cat den and went to visit her mate. The calico yawned and flicked an ear, "I'm going to eat something." Her pale gaze shifted around the warrior den, focusing on a certain fluffy gray cat. "Oh, Rainfrost~ Would you li"ke to come with me?" Songfeather stood up and padded to the mouth of the den, breathing in the wintry air. Something about the scent in the air was eerie, but she couldn't quite put her paw on it. She waited for Rainfrost to follow or say that she wasn't hungry.

Stripedpaw swiped her tongue over her chops and ripped a clump of catmint from the two-leg garden she had found. The juices of the delectable leaves leaked into her mouth, making it very tempting to just eat it all herself. She couldn't though; Silverheart might be disappointed if she came back to camp with empty paws when she promised to bring back as much herbs as she could find. The catmint was the only thing she could find, all of the other herbs had died from bareleaf. The calico-tabby raced back to Creekclan.

Lizardpaw's scream pierced her ears and made her tense, the sound grating against her nerves. Her tail lashed, brows furrowing angrily. "Lizardpaw! Get your lily tail down from that tree and be quiet!" Once he was down, he proceeded to ask more pointless questions. She bonked him behind the head once again, hissing, "Just hush and listen and you'll know what pretty soon!" Remembering that they were in enemy territory, she fell silent. Crawling under the brush, she fixed her blue-green eyes on the fresh-kill pile, which was but a few fox-leaps away. After a waiting a few moments with fine-tuned ears, she heard a familiar, soft as a feather, voice:
"Oh, Rainfrost~ Would you like to come with me?" Adjusting her position for a better look, she saw a flash of calico colored fur at the mouth of the warrior den. "Lizardpaw," She said slowly, pushing the fish over to him. "Dig over and place the fish at the freshkill pile. And be silent about it, got that?" Songfeather...Rainfrost... This all seems to be falling into place.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 17, 2012, 09:32:57 am »
LizardPaw looked at Ivorythorn and entered army-state((remember,he does everything right if you told him what to do)) and said:"Yes chief.If I take longer than 1 hour,go get me".Lizard rolled his paw in mud and covered his face with some.He then looked around for a place where to dig safely.A hole sure isn't the best place to be when someone just discovers that hole.He then  looked he was going to jump,but then he disappeared under the ground.Above the ground,you saw nothing.So let us go under the ground.In the tunnel able to fit a LizardPaw only,the apprentice dug a bit,the looked up."Ok,I'm under the clan,now to find that fresh-kill pile that Ivorythorn was talking about.",he thought.He didn't have the best of hearings,but he heard steps coming."There must be someone right above me.I gotta be faster than this".He saw a rabbit hoping along the tunnel,and when he came close,he grabbed him by the neck."Ok,lunch.Help me to dig a tunnel,and I won't eat you.",he said to the rabbit.The rabbit began digging,and in 2 minutes or so,they were right next to the fresh-kill pile."Very nice work,hamster.",he said.He then bit the rabbit in the neck and killed him."I'll take this one as dinner.".He then sat down,trying to listen to any cat that might be close.He didn't hear anything,so he dug above and looked around.No one was looking.He jumped up and put the fish where he knew that the cat would pick it up.As the target was aproaching,he jumped down and covered the hole.He grabbed the rabbit and ran back as fast as he could .He jumped out of the entrance,and aproached Ivory.He put the rabbit down in front of Ivory,and said "Mission acomplished.And I also brought a rabbit to eat".He then saw a rose,and went to try to eat it,because he was hungry .But a bee was in the rose,and the bee,angrily,stung him on the paw,and poor Lizard went running to the river,and diped the paw on the river,but then he realized that that was water,he jumped back,tripped on a rock,and went rolling back where he was,next to Ivory.

((I just had this awesome idea.Someone,not me,because I fail in this things,could do a video apresentation of every character,where every character would have like 10 .Like for example,LizardPaw's apresentation could be his name,he digging and then one of his famous falls.In the 10 seconds,the characters name,his special ability and his flaw would appear animated.But if you think this is a horrible idea,it's fine ^^))
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:26:17 am by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2012, 03:27:21 am »
Good thing he ISN'T in love with Invidia, Redear would have ripped his balls off pretty much. Since Ivory's pretty much like her daughter she's the equivalent of that over-protective father and knows Invidia has no time for toms.))

The liar and the thief

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2012, 03:57:48 am »
((LOOOOOOOOL
Foxpaw's in for some BIIIG trouble then
Riverstorm will probably be on both their tails too.
Anyway, I'd prefer if Ivory saw Lizardpaw as a little brother C: ))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2012, 08:13:03 am »
I was kidding anyway xD.It's a little brother gift for his big sister,and now I just realized that actually doesn't happen in real life))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2012, 01:01:05 pm »
((LOOOOOOOOL
Foxpaw's in for some BIIIG trouble then
Riverstorm will probably be on both their tails too.
Anyway, I'd prefer if Ivory saw Lizardpaw as a little brother C: ))
I was. Just thinking that. Poor Foxpaw.
Also, the plot on Lionpaw killing Fireblaze that you brought up, it sounds like a good idea. Is it in action after the manipulation soon hopefully?))

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2012, 04:46:51 pm »
((@fusedhearts: poor foxpaw, better not get caught being in love with ivorythorn.

@T3R: lionpaw's actions of killing her own father will be after the manipulation, don't worry.

@dragonite: lol, lizardpaw makes me laugh everytime I see him. XD))

once the stormclan cats were gone, Lionpaw dashed out of the den made of bones, running towards the camp entrance. freedom! Now I'm going to warn my kin and then go save Q she thought, her claws unsheathed to gain a bit more speed. Her tail raised high and her ears were perked, catching any nearby sounds from the forest. Pasting the entrance, Lionpaw followed the scent of her kin. leopardpaw? Did you came here to save me? the scent of her sister made her nose twitched. I guess I have been in stormclan too long to smell the moors.....maybe not too long she shook her head to get the thought away and kept on running.
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2012, 04:52:47 pm »
Alright, gonna reply as leopard after I get home so keep cool and chair mode activated *boop*))
She was nearing forward, almost at the thunderpath. Taking a deep breath of the filthy tar air of the thunderpath, she neared a paw forward and was about to touch it when a flash of orange caught her attention and with instnct, she lunged atop the orange flash of fur. The ocelots eyes widened at who she caught. "Lionpaw?"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:06:11 pm by T3R3Z1 »

The liar and the thief