Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95282 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #270 on: December 27, 2012, 10:07:46 pm »
Live, I'm in control
fused check the proboards))

The liar and the thief

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 27, 2012, 10:18:07 pm »
(( It's been slow because of the holiday~
Okami, would you like to rp Rainfrost or shall I?
And mkay *goes to check*))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 27, 2012, 10:31:40 pm »
 ((Thanks for bumping this thread T3R. I thought this rp was dead until now but anyways, who's going to rp storm, ice, dawn and the rest of Crystal's characters?))
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2012, 10:41:44 pm »
I am Dragonite baby please reply!~Yep Im back from holiday trip.What happened when i was gone?I watched a lotta pokemon and futurama.
And to rp the characters,i suggest someone who knows the rp as the back of his\her hand.Aka not me))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:43:23 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 27, 2012, 11:02:43 pm »
((Welcome back everyone~
And I suggest we keep Crystal's characters as NPCs and choose a select person to rp them when we really need them. Basically what we are doing with Kilo's characters presently.

Also it looks like T3R wants to rp on the forum, but I'd like to continue here. It's just...Easier.))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 27, 2012, 11:09:58 pm »
Agreed.I like rping here,and I'm too lazy to rp somewhere else.This is like a cozy sofa x3))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 28, 2012, 04:44:07 am »
Alright, here we. Rp otherwise but we do rains death there and bring it here after she died.))

The liar and the thief

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 28, 2012, 01:38:24 pm »

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #278 on: December 28, 2012, 04:14:40 pm »
((Has anyone been role playing my characters or are they dead. I realizedi've been away from FH for a Lon time, and after today, I won't have Internet again for a while. I wanted to stop by and tell you that I do plan on returning when I get Internet back at my house. And if my characters aren't dead, would someone take over role playing them until I return?  Sorry for le random post by meeeee.))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 28, 2012, 06:03:11 pm »
(( Glad you're thinking of joining us again~
Your characters are all still alive, and I shall give you a summary once you get your internetz back.))

T3R:
The silver she-cat was resting within the den, a paw over her face to allow her the ability to block out the thawing snow of ending leaf-bare. A bit of the slush fell on her nose while she was outside which scared her in here to rest again. Can't stretch her legs without getting snow on her, geez. A voice called her, though familiar she still woke with a flinch as her claws prodded her muzzle. She retracted those claws quickly and looked around groggily. Fortunately her awakener was her allie, Songfeather. "Songfeather!" She purred with a smile, perking up. She got to her paws again and began to walk forward, nearing the calico. "Sure, where do you want to go?"

Me:

"The freshkill pile," The calico answered with a half-smile, "I'm starved." With a swish of her tail, she stepped out of the den and led the she-cat to the pile of flesh and bones. Breathing in the scent of the food made her mouth water, especially the fish that smelled of catmint. Had the creek melted already? Perhaps one of the warriors had gone down and fished. Songfeather purposefully left the fish alone for Rainfrost, much as she would like to sink her teeth into the fresh kill. The calico selected a plump vole and brushed off the frost that gathered on it's blood smeared fur. She laid down and tore into the small animal, her eyes closing contently.

"Damn," Ivorythorn muttered, flicking an ear in Lizardpaw's direction. She hoped he hadn't heard her small involuntary outburst. Despite her earlier confidence in the plan, she was still anxious. Would both of the she-cats avoid the fish, and the plan fail? Songfeather had already chosen something else. Calm down... So far everything has fallen into place. If something goes wrong... Her claws slowly slid unsheathed, I might have to resort to desperate measures. Her ears perked at Lizardpaw's antics, and when she glanced over briefly to see what he was doing, she wasn't surprised to see a rose and a rabbit by her side. Sighing, she turned back to the task at hand.  
Siggie is not mine O_O