Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95309 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #410 on: January 16, 2013, 09:51:23 pm »
Alright, sorry for the double post but Blacki, Fused, get into the forum as son as you can.))

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 17, 2013, 12:30:12 am »
((*faceplams* I thought you needed everyone, sorry. Anyways....I found some free sound effects in case you need them:

Weather:
http://www.audiomicro.com/free-sound-effects/free-nature-and-weather

Animals:
http://www.wavsource.com/animals/animals.htm (it has cat and other animal effects) ))
Signature by Green

SoulRevenge

« Reply #412 on: January 17, 2013, 03:11:17 am »
@Okami

If your reading this 10:11 EST. . BI. -Justwokeuphur-

I'll be in the chat until 1:30 A.M EST.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 17, 2013, 03:35:53 am »
Nice job Stephen, I'm pretty satisfied with these. However I require more cat sounds than thiss but this should do.
and blacki, I'm headedd to bed right now you FILTHY DISGRACE OF A SCOURGE SISTER, YOU'RE A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE OF AN ON SCHEDULE TEAM MATE AND EMPLOYEE!!!!! will have to just catch us on a weekend or we regather now.
Now all of you, even Stephen, come http://iloveyougais.chatango.com/ There))
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:40:20 am by T3R3Z1 »

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #414 on: January 17, 2013, 03:42:39 am »
Yah, weekends seem legit :I

AT LEAST I DON'T LICK THE SCREEN EVERY TWO SECONDS, AND I'M CAPABLE OF ACTUALLY STAYING UP AT NIGHT, IT'SONLYBLOODY11:00OCLOCK. YOUR THE DISGRACE IF ANYTHING

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 17, 2013, 03:55:25 am »

Name:Kalik
Personality:He is a cat who keeps to himself.And killing is no rule to him.But if he gets a mate he would seem like a completely different when around his mate if he ever gets one.Very protective over her as well.He will protect everything that is important to him.But anything that bugs him he will kill with no warning.Kalik likes to be alone most of the time (Im not so good with personalitys ._.)
History:He was abandoned by his kitty-pet Two-Leg when they went walking.Not much more
Clan:None
Mate:None
Offspring:None
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:42:20 pm by tana »
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 17, 2013, 04:14:57 am »

Name:Kalik
Personality:He is a cat who keeps to himself.And killing is no rule to him.But if he gets a mate he would seem like a completely different cat if he is around his mate if he ever gets one.Very protective over her as well.
History:He was abandoned by his kitty-pet Two-Leg when they went walking.
Clan:None
Mate:None
Offspring:None

I feel I may regret this.
you're accepted IF you add more detail to the personality.))

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 17, 2013, 12:13:55 pm »
Alright all, here's some quick tutorials for the project
Female eyes
Male eyes
Expressions
Mouths
Lets try for somethin more SSS
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:28:56 pm by T3R3Z1 »

The liar and the thief

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 17, 2013, 05:20:27 pm »
I'm looking forward to see how the series turns out^^!
I can't help because I'm the most clumsy idiot you ever met,and even when anyone ask something I just mess all it up and I cannot do anything good,or else my dog would still be alive.Sorry,but I can't help...))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 18, 2013, 12:09:11 am »
(( *pats Drago on the head* Shoosh you fluff. It's fiiiiine.

Errrm yes tutorials. I can deal with those~ Hows about a cat tutorial?
Leopardpaw's eyes. Brown or green or some other color?))

Riverstorm reeled back, yowling in agony from the streaks of red flying from his face where Facilier struck him. Hissing again, his rage flaring up in his eyes, the blue-tabby launched himself at the rogue leader and brought the two down into the snow. Riverstorm proceeded to smack snow into Facilier's face then move in for the "kill". Fangs bared, he aimed for the rogue's neck and closed in. ((And this is the part where Facilier pins Riverstorm down and you know the rest.))

Stripedpaw stopped uncertainly at the edge of the thunderpath, staring across the terrain at the otherside. Stormclan territory. Could her mother be somewhere there? She couldn't tell, the stench of the thunderpath was smothering her. Snorting, she looked over her shoulder at Oak and Silverheat. "We should check over there. Come on." Without waiting for the go ahead, the calico-tabby sped across the road, her paws slipping and giving way beneath her because of the frost that had hardened there. Quickly she regained her balance and made it to the other side unscathed. The instant she heard yowls and the sound of battle rising into the air like a chant, she headed straight toward it.

"AH!"  She screeched, a large brown mass crashing into her and pinning her down. She felt claws digging into her stomach and felt tears stinging her eyes. Yowling, she slashed the foe across the face and kicked him off. She stood shakily and scanned the clearing, which was full of rogues and a white and yellow blaze engulfing the place. Among the fighting cats she could make out Riverstorm, Redear, and Ravensong. No sign of her mother, which she was relieved for. Unsheathing her paws she rushed into the heat of battle, a blur of viciously thrashing fangs and claws.  

Foxpaw's ear laid against as head as watched Redear sent a rogue fleeing in one hit. Scowling in determination at how weak these rogues appeared to be, he slipped out from Redear's protection and pounced on top of a dark gray tabby.  He was facing a young-looking calico-tabby, and Foxpaw bemusedly assumed she was another rogue...
He blinked, realizing that it was Stripedpaw. Was Creekclan coming to help? The rogue rolled onto his back, crushing him. The orange tabby was sure he was done for until the rogue ceased moving and Stripedpaw moved the body off of him, her maw stained in blood.

"Way to make yourself useful," She said sarcastically. Foxpaw hissed and jumped up, jaws snapping furiously at a rogue that tried to sneak up behind Stripedpaw. She smirked and the two continued to fight back.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 12:22:34 am by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;