Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95287 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #460 on: February 02, 2013, 12:12:47 am »
@dragonite: hey, I like your jokes and they make me laugh. *gives dragonite a lizardpaw plushie*

@okami: I like your artwork okami.))

Tinytiger released the rouge's leg and turned her head to see her mate, still sinking his teeth into the cream she-cat's throat. "fireblaze, she has enough. Let her go" she meowed. She couldn't see the rouge moving nor the rouge made any sound. is she.... as fireblaze dropped the motionless rouge onto the scarlet red grass, the tiger-striped she-cat pawed at the thin body, seeing if the rouge was still alive. No signs of breathing or any movement from the motionless rouge.....she's dead all right. "fireblaze....why did-" she was interrupted as she saw redear pinning the rouge leader down. She sat down, her dark blue eyes fixed onto the two cats.

facilier's eyes blaze with anger, thinking that the she-cat somehow misunderstood his words. "what is starclan, house cat?" He growled, his ears pinned back as if he didn't want to know what "starclan" is. He didn't pay attention to her swing stuff about this "starclan", all he wanted is to win but that's going to be a small chance. He felt teeth sinking into his neck, yowling in pain as he sank his claws into the blood-soaked grass. why am I acting like this in front of everyone!? he tried to act like he wasn't afraid but the pain was too much for him, he couldn't bear it as his foe sank her teeth deeper into his neck until she stopped. "I'm a reaper "thats how you prove that-" he was interrupted as claws sank into his shoulder. Letting out another yowl of pain, facilier narrowed his pale amber eyes as the Turkish van decided to latch her claws onto his flesh. His attempt to lift his tail for his followers to retreat but he couldn't feel it anymore, it was useless now. what's next that my foes are going to take away from me? My eyes? My ears? he thought, his eyes widen in fear.

as she exited the herb storage, cloudpaw turned her head to her white mentor. "ill meet you where tinytiger wanted us to be at but if I'm not there then.....I guess I'll be healing battle wounds then" she meowed, her ears pinned back at the word "battle".

As the white and gray oclect she-cat ran, the medicine cat apprentice could hear battle cries coming from the nightclan border, making her fur rasied across her spine as she followed the sound. just hang on....I'm coming for you. Starclan, please don't claim another life from nightclan

at the thunderpath, oak sank his claws onto a black she-cat's back, his eyes burning with anger. Before he could grab onto her neck, two more rouges joined in, one of them sinking his teeth into his neck while the other one grab onto his leg with her claws. Claws ranking his body, teeth sinking into flesh, oak letted out a yowl of pain as more rouges claw and bite him. The black she-cat that was pinned felt motionless and dead under his paws. Might be because of weight of the cats that decided to jump onto him with teeth and claw or because of her wounds. Oak turned his around and grabbed onto a thick tabby tail with his teeth, attempting to sink his teeth into the flesh and fur but he dropped the tail as a rouge ranked his claw across the brown tom's muzzle. He collapsed onto the hard, black ground, letting out yowls of pain as claws tear into him and teeth sink into his neck. His ear flicked at the sound of a monster, hearing it coming closer as his vision became darker and fuzzy. I'm dying....right? If I die then I died driving the rouges to their fates... he thought, closing his eyes for the last time. His breathing became sallower for a few seconds before he stopped breathing to reveal that he died. "he's dead...now we can-" the Rouge's sentence was cut back by a strong roar, turning his head towards the sound. Eyes widen, the rouge froze, along with the others to meet their fates.
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 02, 2013, 12:32:59 am »
@Okami Ooohh...You are an awesome artist :D -claps-
@Heartsgirl99
Thank you...-hugs lizardpaw plushie-))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 02, 2013, 12:34:43 am »
((Urf, sorry I've been absent, guys oAo; I've been distracted with stuff... I'll be adding two new characters soon, though~.
Okami, I love your artwork~! owo))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 04, 2013, 02:31:55 am »
Stripedpaw visibly tensed as Redear moved in for the kill, deadly white fangs closing in around Facilier's throat. The calico-tabby felt a wave of uncertainly crash into her, her claws sheathing and unsheathing as she wondered if she should intervene or not. She felt a tail brush over her shoulder lightly, causing her to flinch and hiss instinctively. Stripedpaw turned to glare into a pair of deep blue eyes.
"Don't. The fight is done," He said with an air of defeat. The she-cat sighed and quickly turned to leave, passing by the orange tom.
"I don't have time for this." She muttered, still trying to rid the image of the recent battle from her mind. Bounding away from the scene, she headed toward the thunderpath to go back to Creekclan. She wasn't going to find her mother around here. However the scent of the rogues and most of all blood only got stronger as she neared the thunderpath, her scowl deepening. She picked up the pace to see what the commotion was, only to immediately regret it when the sight burned in her eyes. "N-No..."
There lay a crowd of rogues, all crushed and horribly disfigured with the bloodly tire tracks surrounding them. But this was not the sight that affected so much. She could care less about the rogues. It was the tom that lay motionless in the center of all of those other motionless bodies. Her eyes trembled with hot tears. "No!" She yowled and ran onto the thunderpath, not caring if another monster was to come and run her over like the rest of them. Stripedpaw pushed away the other bodies and stood staring at Oak's hopelessly still body, sobs ripping from her throat all the while.  

Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 05, 2013, 04:00:37 pm »
She could tell his eyes widened in fear, she was pleased by that. Pulling her paw completely back so the flesh would tear with it, she slammed her claws down onto the underside of the rogues chin, slowly dragging them down as they cut the flesh from there to where the rogues stomach met end. During the brutal process she had her fangs around his muzzle to keep it shut and make him unable to scream or yowl.
"Oh dear, quite a temper." The ocelot spoke with sarcasm as well as that cocky mocking tone. "And I figured this would be just a friendly chat too. Oh well, shall the games begin?" She smirked in curiosity, raising an eyebrow as she awaited the silvery she-cat's answer. She swiped her tongue over the scars on her muzzle in order to show her confidence.

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: February 07, 2013, 03:41:43 pm »
The hell are you guys doing letting this die?! Come on people this was just getting good!))

The liar and the thief

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 07, 2013, 03:45:10 pm »
Well, I have nothing for Lizardpaw\Snowpaw\ the little mouse\ Bill Crosby\ me  to do.... ))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 07, 2013, 06:05:20 pm »
((I'm sorry, I was just waiting for blacki but......I'm going to throw my characters into this rp before they get lost again.

So many pitbulls in animal shelters.....I want to adopt one right now *stares at a pitbull/lab mix puppy and then at a special-needs pitbull*))

as the Turkish van dragged her claws slowly from chin to belly, facilier attempt to struggle free but every wound was burning in pain and that his foe had her fangs around his muzzle. why am I losing to this she-cat!? I can't die now, I promised father that I will take over the forest..... he thought, fixing his eyes onto the clancat. then I will take revenge on those clancats for this the world was turning black as facilier's pale amber eyes started to get fuzzy. no no! This can't be happening! panic rose as the world kept of getting darker and his breathing became shallower every second. Then his breathing stopped, he was dead but....his eyes were wide open instead of closing them like most deaths.

almost there... lionpaw thought as she saw the camp, her paws aching from walking around. "next time, I shouldn't listen to a Tom that isn't a stormclan cat and just stay where I'm at" she said to herself, her eyes half burning with anger as she thought of the loner that helped her escape. As yowls of pain ehcoed the sky, she pinned her ears against her head to block out the sound. "hopefully that was from the rouges, they deserve to die anyways" she said to herself again, walking towards the camp entrance. If she was going to stay in stormclan then she will better get used to seeing bones around her.

Back in camp, lionpaw sat down in the clearing with her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. I wonder what everyone is doing back there but I shouldn't go out and attempt to kill myself again, which I don't want and need. she thought, her eyes scanning the camp for anycat. She could smell the scent of two young cats....maybe a moon younger then her and she could smell Q, which was in the rothole. Maybe she should greet them in a calm manner. "do not attack me, I was sent back here by redear" she meowed, hoping that no cat will accuse her as a intruder. ((lizard and snow can go greet lionpaw))

cloudpaw's leaf-green eyes widen as she could scent death nearby, her nose twitching in disgust. Breaking into a run, the medicine cat apprentice followed the scent, her ears pinned to attempt to block out the yowls coming from stormclan. oh my starclan, oh my starclan, did someone just die? Please don't claim a Clancat's life please starclan please she thought, her eyes filled with fear as she saw stripedpaw on the thunderpath, staring at something. stripedpaw? Why...don't tell me that one of her clanmates is dead the scent of blood and death was getting stronger as she ran closer to the thunderpath, feeling like she was going to have a panic attack any second.

At the thunderpath, she walked slowly to the creekclan apprentice with a bundle of herbs in her jaws. She didn't want to disturb her but cloudpaw wanted to know what the calico-tabby was looking at in case there was a wounded cat. Rouges were laying lifeless on the thunderpath, crushed and disfigured by a monster....probably by a large one. Cloudpaw felt like dropping the herbs and scream her way back to camp but she attempt to ignore the crushed rouges and move on, walking closer to stripedpaw until she saw a familer body, his brown pelt covered with teeth and claw marks. oh my starclan...oak....

as the black rouge died, tinytiger turned her head over to fireblaze, her eyes half-filled with anger. "fireblaze, I am mad at you for killing a rouge. Warriors are meant to teach enemies a lesson without killing them but I will forgive you since you are my mate and deputy. Go find Foxpaw while I will pick up adderpaw and then we could go to the medicine cats" she said, getting up before running away to pick up adderpaw.

fireblaze nodded to his mate before watching her run off to find one of their sons, adderpaw. time to find Foxpaw.... the orange Tom thought, ignoring the pain from his wounds as he walked around to find the blue-eyed apprentice. where is he? He better not be killed or else I'm going to search for his killer and make sure that the rouge would die in a death like facilier but way more painful he thought again, letting out a soft growl.  

how long has oak been gone? Silverheart thought, twitching a ear as she heard a soft growl coming from her brother. She letted out a sign before walking over to the fire-orange deputy, seeing that his eyes were scanning the battle ground for someone. "fireblaze, let me deal with your wounds first"
"no, go deal with the others Silverheart, I'm looking for Foxpaw"
"fine then.....your wounds might be infected by the time you find him" she hissed softly, walking away from her brother.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 08:44:53 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 07, 2013, 09:27:01 pm »
((Thank you :3))
Lizardpaw heared the meow."Mm? I wonder who it is", he said, going outside. He saw Lionpaw."You said you were sent by Redear? If you were sent by him, of course we won't attack you", stated Snowpaw. Lizard padded to the cat, but tripped on a rock and fell, planting his face on the ground."My name is Lizardpaw, but most call me Clumsy,Orange or just Lizard", said Lizard, getting up. "My name is Snowpaw", said Snow, helping Lizard."My name is Conan and I'm Lizard's buddy. So, don't eat me. Please", said the tiny mouse, hiding under Lizard.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #469 on: February 08, 2013, 02:52:43 am »
(Sorry for being so late guys ;A;.

I was caught up in other things; like being a Proffesional Wet Blanket, Amateur Gavel-Slinger,  and a Fashionable Pirate ;A;.)

Unlike what seemed like most had, Ravensong dwindled at the end of the battle. He had been terribly interested in Sin's utterly violent and sadastic manner of finishing off the rouge, who was truly only a bloody and gorey mess. If you went up to the currently lifeless body and began to mess around with the terribly scratch from his neck down given by Redear, you'd be sure to eventually find organs, bones, and lot's of blood under that mess off tangled fur and already-spilled-blood. However, the dark cat's thoughts on all of this were terribly. . different than what he had originaly hoped and expected to them. Rather than what would of been the far more brilliant (In Sin's perspective, of course) reaction and thought on the kill, Raven saw the entire image to be quite the obvious. And this killing? It was not called a killing to him.
Facilier was not killed in battle.
Facilier was murdered brutually, by the she-cat that his clan looked up to, the one that most of them respected; or maybe. . the one that they all just pretended to respect, but actually feared.
Sin was a very scary cat, the kind that appeared entirely incapable of dying. The kind that refused to step down despite the odds. The kind that choose fight over flight, and the kind that enjoyed killing, yet it was all not for a job, or for the sake of her clan and the rest of the forest; it appeared to be merely for her enjoyment.
"A fine kill," Ravensong meowed, eletric blue gaze blazing like a brilliantly lit fire as he eyed the she-cat warily, one white socked equipped with thorn-like claws into the vegetation below. Honestly he didn't know what to say right now; and the fact that there was a terrbly beaten and bloody body soaking the ground with crimson did not help either. None the less, Ravensong intended on accompanying Riverstorm and Redear back to camp, whenever they decided to depart, that is.

Hope I didn't get anything wrong in here B>)