Author Topic: Unable to connect to Server D:  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Godzilla

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Unable to connect to Server D:
« on: October 05, 2012, 04:59:41 am »
Hello FeralHeartians,

Okay, so recently I have made my first ever mapped Rp (The Rogue and The Wolf). So Rp has only been going for about 5 days or so, yet the mapped was working fine until a members contacted me and messages me that her character is unable to connect to the server. Now this, I have no idea what to do. I have also lost my charrie in the map as I cannot connect either. Before this, the map was fine and we have no problems whatsoever. I even re-downloaded the map, placing the files into correct folders and areas and I still cannot connect. From this, I have no idea what I have done wrong. I am quite annoyed because it took me a while to make to Rp and now I am watching is go back into the grave. Any help would be appreciated greatly! This is a big situation for me so I will be extremely happy if you are able to fix my problems. :I Once again thank you.

Wurry~

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Unable to connect to Server D:
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 05:09:51 am »
Ah this is just a common glitch, for some reason, custom maps have been difficult, though, it will be fixed eventually. I am so sorry about this inconvenience, maybe just make your Rp in a public map.

If you want to get your character out of that map, just go up to the right hand corner on this Forum, and click " Character reset" the  press "Reset home". This will not delete your character, it will only place it back into lonely cave, so that you can play as your character again.

Again, sorry about this, and hope fully it is fixed son. Best of luck, hope this helped, and if you need anything else, just ask!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 05:28:33 am »
Been seeing a few posts like these. We will try to sort these "Failed to connect" messages to custom maps that has been happening recently. It's usually just stuck until a server restart happens.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Godzilla

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 05:57:47 am »
Okay thank you heaps. Yet is there anyway to dodge this glitch? Any cheats or something? D:

Offline Godzilla

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 05:58:15 am »
Oh, Okay. Thank you Red. c:

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 09:24:17 pm »
First click the 'Character Reset' button to retrieve your character. And then delete all the map files then re-download the map again

I hope this helps.

~~Alaskan~~