Author Topic: Help me ASAP (solved :D)  (Read 1034 times)

Offline RosesThorns

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :33
    • ilikechocolate123344
    • View Profile
Help me ASAP (solved :D)
« on: October 05, 2012, 06:48:05 pm »
yea, ok so i was....oops! Hello!! Ok, so i was making my own map, and i had some downloaded rocks, and animals. It shows up perfectly. I went to test it outside of the map maker using my character. I realized my downloaded rocks weren't showing up, nor my animals. What do i do? I didn't delete them. Anyone? Can anyone PLZ help? PLZZZZZZZ!!!???? Here is a pic of proof and so you get the idea:

One of my tunnels to the healers den is gone! Now what? I was using my map tester for this, FYI. I dont know what to do! PLZ HELP!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:09:39 pm by Ice »

(^???^) < SANIK SPEED!

CloudFish

Re: Help me ASAP
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 07:09:19 pm »
When you add custom objects to the object maker to use in map maker, you have to make them your own groups, and can not add them to the ones that come with FH. You will have to replace all these items.

Make the group names something like IcesRocks or the MapNameHereRocks etc.

If you add to the default groups, they will not show up like is what happening with you

Offline RosesThorns

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :33
    • ilikechocolate123344
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 08:40:50 pm »
wow, that was stupid of me........ but some of my objects i have in their own groups, but they are still not showing up.. like the animals, thanks

(^???^) < SANIK SPEED!

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 09:03:38 pm »
Try re-downloaded them. Once that happened to me and then once I re-downloaded, they showed up. :) I hope it works for you.

~~Alaskan~~