Author Topic: Mystical Forest Map Needed!  (Read 1303 times)

Offline wolfgirl2

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Mystical Forest Map Needed!
« on: October 05, 2012, 09:31:30 pm »
I am in need of a mystical forest/jungle map for my character, Chance (shown in my avvie and sig).
The forest would be somewhat dense, and there would be a waterfall and a river. The ground texture would be deep green grass. There would be a few comfortable dens around the map. It would be great if you could put a Zombie Dragon or two around the map, along with other animal meshes that would be found in a forest, as well as a few mystical ones. There would also be a pretty, small field of flowers.
 There would be lots to explore in the map, so I'm giving whoever chooses to make this map tons of artistic freedom. :D Also, I may use this map for my rp. ^^ Thank you!

*Certified Klutz* c:

Offline toki

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mystical Forest Map Needed!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:53:02 pm »
I'd be happy to make a map for you. Just tell me what you want the hight map to look like.

Offline toki

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 09:55:45 pm »
Ok so i read your description, I dont have any animal meshes though. But, I could make you the most Arsitic map of all toe maps! Reply to me if you want me to make the map!

Offline toki

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 09:58:11 pm »
Ok so i read your description, I dont have any animal meshes though. But, I could make you the most Arsitic map of all toe maps! Reply to me if you want me to make the map!
I meant 'the' maps.

Offline wolfgirl2

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 07:24:29 pm »
I meant 'the' maps.
I can link you the files to the meshes, I'd just really like them in the map as they are a big part of it. :3

*Certified Klutz* c: