Author Topic: I was banned randomly... -.-  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I was banned randomly... -.-
« on: October 06, 2012, 12:25:25 am »
OMG! This game is being so picky and overprotective... I was just so bored today and staretd saying random stuff in general... I wasn't offending anyone and then I got banned 14 days...

Is thsi for real?

I don't care if I get banned for saying this...but feral Heart is rubish. I hate it.... I never got banned in my life and I get randomly... -.- You gotta be kiding me with, right?

I'm just so upset that I don't wanna---- ugh....!!!!! NOT FAIR!

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: I was banned randomly... -.-
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 12:27:49 am »
And I'm in no mood to hear blah blah stuff... -.-

.... Ugh......

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 12:30:14 am »
Erm... you need to tell a MOD about that, not post it. Message a MOD and see what he/she can do.

~~Alaskan~~

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 12:46:32 am »
You were banned for a reason, you probably broke a rule, mods do not ban for no reason. Posting on the forum on here is also against the rule, if you feel you have been treated unfairly, then like mentioned above, PM a staff member. Sorry dear.

I understand why your mad, but you did bring this upon yourself, this game is not "overprotective" its here for roleplay and fun, not for any people to be inappropriate or rude, for there is many ages who play this game. Keep your offensive comments about the game to yourself, because again, you could be offending someone, and you could lengthen your ban.

Please read the rules
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator of an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:51:09 am by Raw »

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 01:08:52 am »
Your "random stuff in general" was probably considered spam.
That's really all I had to say though, Raw covered most of it. c:

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 01:16:26 am »
.... I know no mod to contact with.... and thanks for nothing -.- I will jsut gave up on this lame, stupid game! I wasted months of my life here... Thank YOu Feral Heart. You'll be considered the worst game ever! ^^

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 01:20:04 am »
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=20 heres a mod for you

though after the performance you just showed us, i doubt you will be considered back in. Im sorry you feel that way about feralheart. Goodbye.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 01:55:02 am »
Raw's right. If you do get back in, please don't say the things you have said. This game was not ment for innapropriate people, and the mods (:U) and Admins are actually quite responcible. Next time, mail a Mod. ~Karmandi.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 06:23:00 am »
You know what? You've been very VERY rude.

People went out of their way to help you, offered you very valid advice for finding out more about your ban, and contacting a mod who would work with you to get you back into the game, and understand why your access to it was removed.

And I'm in no mood to hear blah blah stuff... -.-

.... Ugh......

.... I know no mod to contact with.... and thanks for nothing -.- I will jsut gave up on this lame, stupid game! I wasted months of my life here... Thank YOu Feral Heart. You'll be considered the worst game ever! ^^

These quotes have not only eliminated the mods willingness to help you, but have also put you in more trouble.

Your ban has been altered, feel free to attempt a log in to see what has changed.

Do not make another thread in regards to your ban, you will only receive a forum ban.

Your ban will be reverted to it's original time only if I see a suitable apology for wasting these very kind and helpful user's time, and my own. I would like it in my PM inbox, which is directly linked here: Sameth's PM