Author Topic: Worst 7 Minutes in Heaven Ever?  (Read 4440 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Worst 7 Minutes in Heaven Ever?
« on: October 07, 2012, 04:32:00 am »
So, I was durping around on Quizilla, looking at Seven Minutes in Heaven, when suddenly I had a really disturbing thought. What if they made a Kuroshitsuji Seven Minutes in Heaven? I'm sure there are many, since there are so many Sebastian fan-girls. Personally, I'm not a Sebastian fan-girl, and I find the notion rather creepy and disturbing. Yes, he's sexy, but I don't go for sexy guys-especially when they're at least 5000 years older than me.
So, I read a few of them, and they ARE TERRIBLE. Ciel is NOT romantic, Sebastian would not make out with anyone unless Ciel ordered him to, Grell isn't exactly straight, Alois is a pervert, and the Undertaker is a pedo. So, you can imagine, they weren't the most exciting reads. Or rather, they were TOO exciting for the Kuroshitsuji guys.
Ciel would not make-out with any girl. If he were trapped in the closet with me, he'd probably just act pissed off the whole time while I tried to wrap my arms around him for just a hug. Then he would smack them off and tell me he was not interested in such things at that point.

So, yeah, I'd have to say Black Butler 7 Minutes in Heaven, definitely the worst.

What's your worst 7 Minutes in Heaven?

SoulRevenge

Re: Worst 7 Minutes in Heaven Ever?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 05:38:55 am »
Hmm..I'd say, meh, Naruto Seven Minutes in heaven.

Naruto would try breaking out of there, ehm, Pervy Sage would be.. Pervy Sage, Sakura would, I dunno, Sasuke would slap whoever tries to touch him, Neji would probaly just stare at the door, Choji would eat Patato Chips while he's sitting in there ignoring the other person, and.. so on c: . . . .

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:45:22 pm »
I wonder what a Blue Exorcist 7 Minutes in Heaven would be like.....
I'm scared of a To-Love-Ru 7 Minutes in Heaven .w.

PokemonTrainerTeal

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 12:26:01 am »
APH for all I know France would try to ... you know.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 04:21:14 am »
^ Isn't that the point of 7 Minutes in Heaven? Sloppy makeouts? XD

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 08:27:31 pm »
True dat XD. Actually, I enjoy Hetalia 7MINH for the reason that they're all mostly romantic countries and people are usually pretty spot-on with their characters.

I like Naruto 7MINH, too, just because Naruto was one of my first victims targets of fan-girling.