Author Topic: CLOSED [moved to Shattered]  (Read 12319 times)

Offline Stitchy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Ain't no rest for the wicked, none at all~
    • View Profile
Re: ??Celestial Pride?? - Canines and Felines Welcome
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2012, 05:12:05 pm »
((@Russ: Well, I guess I would lead, or will someone else..? And I had an emotional breakdown like a day or two ago, now I'm fine though, but I'm still a bit recovering and my mind doesn't seem to want to work with me >.<, and I guess I was being a bit inactive? Sorry, just having problems... .3." And yeah, I guess so..))

« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:20:55 pm by DJWolf »
Ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good~
--
If you mess with me, the ones I love or with my friends, I'll make you wish you have never existed, I'll turn your head sideways, then chunk it off and bite a piece from it like an apple, then play football with it and feed it to the dogs~

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2012, 05:24:13 pm »
((Not being on for a day or so isn't really inactive. I guess it's inactive if you're usually on here six or more times a day though lol. And I had my own breakdown. Turns out we're a bit short on funds this month but we checked and it's our own fault. $5 bucks here, $20 there... it all adds up and fast lol. Wasn't paying attention, thank god we opted out of overdraft coverage or I'd probably be paying all sorts of overdraft fees right now.))

((Edit: Seems my keyboard is dead. The whole left side is fried and the right side is like pushing multiple buttons at once. On screen keyboard is a nightmare!))

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:17:29 am by Buttons Lady »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2012, 03:15:27 pm »

Rook

The dark wolf sat silently as his leader instructed them to hunt and avoid Archon members. He flicked an ear and looked at the medic... who seemed to be starring a hole through him. What had he done to deserve the old wolf's attention? Rook felt himself hunching his shoulders and corrected himself. In theory, no one would hurt him here but it would take time for that idea to settle in his fur and he was determined to hurry it along. He was tired of being alone, tired of traveling. He would finish his journey later, once he'd developed some defensive skills. Right now, he just wanted to belong.

As the leader and medic left, Rook pushed his past into the back of his mind once more and looked back and forth between Eros and Ahri. Who would he get to hunt with? Maybe he should hunt alone and let them go together. He stood and turned to leave, halting mid-stride before turning back to the others. His attention fell on Eros, "Want to hunt with me? Wait, would Evan be upset if we practiced some guard stuff along the way? I really haven't had any official training and I'm curious how I'll hold up against someone who's actually trained." The young wolf fell into a play-bow before bouncing around Eros, lightly trying to jab at him with his front paws as he circled. As he neared Ahri, Rook leaped high and twisted around to face her, stumbling slightly as he landed off-balance. "And we could do warrior stuff if you wanted to come too!" He beamed a smile at her and let his tail sway, falling into the same play-bow he had done with Eros. Both of his new comrades had seemed overly confident during their introductions. He silently hoped that would rub off on him.

((Sorry if I made Rook appear bipolar or something, I seem to be having issues working out his personality and his past at the same time lol))
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:18:05 pm by Buttons Lady »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2012, 02:02:22 pm »
((Alright. I don't know where everyone has gone, but I'm not bumping the thread anymore until someone else posts something.))

Offline Stitchy

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2012, 02:11:21 pm »
((Sorry, I'm just way too busy with everything, and when I have time, I don't have any ideas or inspiration to Rp anything, I'll try to post more~ >.<"))
--
If you mess with me, the ones I love or with my friends, I'll make you wish you have never existed, I'll turn your head sideways, then chunk it off and bite a piece from it like an apple, then play football with it and feed it to the dogs~

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2012, 02:58:11 pm »
~Bump waiting on a post from anyone but Russ]

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2012, 04:38:06 am »
((Splurged and bought a keyboard. Only ended up costing me $60 cause I went to Walmart and ended up buying about $45 worth of stuff on top of the $15 keyboard lol. POST POST POST!!!))

Offline Stitchy

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2012, 11:47:47 am »
((Ehh, I've too much stuff to do, Idk if I can RP, and I'm just clear of ideas, I've so many problems to think of, and yeah.. Idk if I can RP anymore, but maybe I can, we'll see, it seems I'm not the only one that isn't posting~))
--

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2012, 04:58:08 pm »
[ @DJ: Yeah, I know :/ This RP might have to end until I can figure out something more fun to rp.]

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2012, 03:29:03 pm »
Giving us a BUMP. Having active members helps when it comes to rping so don't blame yourself Kas.