Author Topic: Is the game down or just mine?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline ScubaDiver4life

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • To your DOOM you may come
    • View Profile
Is the game down or just mine?
« on: October 12, 2012, 01:43:20 am »
My website login is fine, but I can't get onto the game no more. It keeps saying "can't connect to front server". I've given it a day to see if that would do it and it still wont connect. Any suggestions?
~To your DOOM you may come~ Hades UW God

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Is the game down or just mine?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 05:54:30 am »
Two things you can do. First, right-click the game and attempt to run it as administrator. If that doesn't work, open your start menu and search 'Windows Firewall'. Click the result with the same name that'll show, and in this dialog click 'Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall', located on the top left. Is the box for FeralHeart unchecked? Check it. If it isn't there, click 'Allow another program', and look for FeralHeart.exe, found in C:\FeralHeart. This fixed a similar issue for me when I started playing.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 08:05:54 am »
It may be something to do with your internet connection, make sure your internet connection has a perfect connection (3 bars or more). Also something ive noticed is that if you have super slow internet (like me) you may not be able to connect at all :C

Sometimes you will not be able to connect during certain times of the day due to the large amount of people logging in at the same time.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 03:28:40 pm »
Like the others said it seems to just be a problem on your side. Just as a note you can see if the game server is down by simply coming here on the forum and checking the top left corner where it would say if the server is down or not. As soon as the server is down for the game if it is not down for the site as well the staff change the server status. Example right now it says: "Game server is online with 351 users playing". Also if you drag your cursor over to the right side you'll notice that the map population pop up will not show.

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 07:40:40 pm »
If you are trying to log in from your school's internet or any other public internet, could be a reason. Most places like these have all the games blocked (even if you can login at forum)