Author Topic: The Introduction of Roxra  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Roxra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • The Bird of Hermes is My Name
    • View Profile
The Introduction of Roxra
« on: October 12, 2012, 11:32:24 am »

To the Forum Members of FeralHeart,
It seems appropriate for me to introduce my self since it's obvious none of you fellows know who I am, and I would like to get a head start on learning the names and status's of those who have been members of the community longer then I so I can feel a bit more knowledgeable and engaged .
Also this Introduction seems like the perfect way to befriend some highly useful and helpful people before actually entering the In-game pixel realm of FeralHeart.

Formally known as Spearfang in WQ and Soul among the BlackBloods I spent many years; six to be exact in wolf Role plays and other canine related organizations. Here however I find myself  gravitating towards the feline spectrum, perhaps it's because it's a new option for me or maybe I'm turning into a cat lover. Nevertheless. My love for wolves still remains.
I'm on a Rp withdrawal to "Improve" my skills a bit, sorry to say that I will not be joining any official Rp groups any time soon.

I favor forums greatly so expect to see me around here often, less because of school events. Regardless, my reputation of late night forum dwelling still holds true, unless my laptop is confiscated.
My avatar should send a clear message to you all, and if you haven't picked up on it yet I have a strong passion for music. Various types of genres. Hence the headphones...

S.m.i.l.e
Kid

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: The Introduction of Roxra
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 12:02:04 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the Feral Heart community. I hope you'll enjoy the game, along with the forum, as much as we do. If you're new, you'll shortly realize that this isn't just a roleplaying game, but also a very social game. Some of the players on Feral Heart bond and create relationships in different ways.

I suppose I could introduce myself slightly as well while I am at it.
I'm known as Tasslet/Ressy on Feral Heart, you'll often see me in Fluorite Plains by the N/Z, Ascension Island or lurking in any of the other maps.
The only group I am currently in is TEC (The Ebon Circle) which is more of a social group than RP.
I've practically stopped RP'ing because I've gone over to the more social side of Feral Heart, something which I enjoy a lot.

I suggest you read the rules, they'll come in handy if you want to stay out of trouble.

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

That's it for lil' Ressy. Hope to see you in-game. :3
RETIRED.

Offline Roxra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • The Bird of Hermes is My Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 12:53:32 pm »

Well that is a relief, thank you for the welcome Ressy.
I have already read the rules; it is important to know what is expected before starting out.
I do appreciate the links though

S.m.i.l.e
Kid

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:02:21 pm »
Something you should check into is the Feral Heart radio section, with your love for music.

This board hosts official and unofficial radio threads hosted by staff and various other users. The idea of listening to music with your fellow players is the goal.

Much Ressy has covered, and so will leave with a welcome. Hope you enjoy the game and forums.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 03:26:47 am »
You seem like a well organized person, what a trait to have Cx
As Ressy and CloudFish have pointed out there are a many things to do in FH then Rp.
Like Ressy I'm more of a social group person (Ha, lol) it's rare for me to join an rp unless it's a really good map rp or just to epic to resist, so with that said ^^ go ahead and see what groups you fit into (Feel free to stop by the N/Z tree, that's where we congregate most of the time to talk and lay round lol)
Have fun.  
"Huehue"

Offline GucchiOxygen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I know the things not worth being known that are
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 03:29:14 pm »
Hello! =D Welcome to Feral Heart the forum and the game. Make sure you read the rules so you don't break any lol. It's nice to meet you. Hope you have alot of fun!

Offline Shades of Blue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Avatar lineart by me pic uploaded from google <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 06:12:19 pm »
I've seen you around in-game a few times, I'm glad you decided to join the forum right away ^^ Welcome.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 11:11:54 pm »
Hey welcome to FH hope u have fun.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 11:41:44 am »

To the Forum Members of FeralHeart,
It seems appropriate for me to introduce my self since it's obvious none of you fellows know who I am, and I would like to get a head start on learning the names and status's of those who have been members of the community longer then I so I can feel a bit more knowledgeable and engaged .
Also this Introduction seems like the perfect way to befriend some highly useful and helpful people before actually entering the In-game pixel realm of FeralHeart.

Formally known as Spearfang in WQ and Soul among the BlackBloods I spent many years; six to be exact in wolf Role plays and other canine related organizations. Here however I find myself  gravitating towards the feline spectrum, perhaps it's because it's a new option for me or maybe I'm turning into a cat lover. Nevertheless. My love for wolves still remains.
I'm on a Rp withdrawal to "Improve" my skills a bit, sorry to say that I will not be joining any official Rp groups any time soon.

I favor forums greatly so expect to see me around here often, less because of school events. Regardless, my reputation of late night forum dwelling still holds true, unless my laptop is confiscated.
My avatar should send a clear message to you all, and if you haven't picked up on it yet I have a strong passion for music. Various types of genres. Hence the headphones...
Hiya, and a warm welcome to you.

My name is SusieQ aka Shallow - you'll usually see me on the characters Chicco, Chui or Zoe - I hang around Fluorite Plains mostly, so never hesitate to come up and say hi if you feel like it. :3

I'm sure you'll feel right at home here - there are for sure many awesome ppl to get to know.

If you need any help or just someone to talk to just gimme a call ~<3

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 12:01:25 pm »
You are very welcome to the Feral Heart forum.

Make sure to read the forum rules if you have not:

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

Since you won't be entering the game yet, you do not need to read the Game Rules, but I will link them anyway just for a head start:

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.msg244686#msg244686

If you need to learn about MODs and Administrators visit this link:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Plus, read this if you need to know how to report users for bad behavior:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21825.0

This a forum, there are links to more subjects if you click on them:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2

And make sure to check all the News and Updates so you can be caught up:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=4.0

I hope you enjoy your stay at Feral Heart! It's a real pleasure meeting you. I love your style of typing, also.

If you have any questions, just ask me or anyone else who is willing to help. :)

~~Alaskan~~