Poll

I wondered about all fightwolves and why it is so popular in ficho tunnel right now?

Because it is fun
13 (46.4%)
It is a good to get rid of stress
2 (7.1%)
or they are just violent people
13 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: FightWolves  (Read 5097 times)

Offline WarriorWolves399

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's not Funki unless it's Punki.
    • View Profile
    • The I.D.H. Official Forum
FightWolves
« on: October 13, 2012, 01:50:58 am »
I was in Ficho Tunnel today and I realized there is a fight wolf and fight dog  arena run by certain ranks such as master, legend, and lead
There seems to be a certain rock that is only for ranks master and above to sit upon. I watched some of the fights that kind of rp gets really intense. I made a fight wolf and became a master, but it is always so laggy in Ficho Tunnel now because of these arena popping up eveywhere. I would like peoples opinion on this new rp so please give me your opinions.
-WarriorWolves399

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: FightWolves
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 04:55:57 am »
I don't know why it's so fun, specially seeing as I have never tried it out. Though, I suppose it's the same as every other RP. - Some people might enjoy RP'ing this way, not because they are violent or because it releases stress, but because they know what they are doing/they have things in common with other people there.
I have often seen these in Ficho as well, seeing as I've stopped RP'ing for some odd reason, I choose not to approach. I believe they've been around for a good while as well.

Perhaps it's the whole "arena" deal which attract them there. Like old Rome and their Gladiators.. Who knows..
RETIRED.

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 09:44:08 pm »
Sorry if this is too much of a problem that I did this, but I voted for "they are violent people" as kindof a joke. But yeah, people like making different kinds of characters. I am fine (and sometimes enjoy) making combat characters in tabletop RPGs, where combat is likely anyway, but in a Freeform I always get nervous that I am going to be too aggressive or not aggressive enough. That's my feeling. Might watch a few though.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:49:40 pm »
Sorry if this is too much of a problem that I did this, but I voted for "they are violent people" as kindof a joke. But yeah, people like making different kinds of characters. I am fine (and sometimes enjoy) making combat characters in tabletop RPGs, where combat is likely anyway, but in a Freeform I always get nervous that I am going to be too aggressive or not aggressive enough. That's my feeling. Might watch a few though.

I kinda agree, I just don't enjoy the fact that some people become very aggressive over this and they think they are the best fighter (at least in cases i've seen)
As long as it's a friendly battle and a rp they're a little fun to watch, as long as they don't say things like "bites and kills him".

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 10:03:50 pm »
Recently there's not been one day I hadn't seen these groups over by the Ficho entrance. They've stopped bothering me, guess it's just grown as something common now. It is, indeed, amusing to watch literate events when they happen, at least to me. This RP can get on my nerves sometimes though, when harassment happens between users...

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 10:03:59 pm »
I like them. It's most likely a fad.... but the "Thrill of the hunt" Thing might have something to do with it.

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 10:34:09 pm »
I Like to fight irl and I think i'm very good at it many times fighted to gain respect not hitting people and yes defending my friends but I really think it's very silly RP FIGHT because I like the RPG style when you get more levels to bo truly strong , when you RP a fight everyone want to be " the strongest " and it just start many of silly and empty fights and powerplaying (that's why I think impressive title had a better play mode and stuff ) I only RP fight with the close friends because they know towin and to lose like true people not just saying " open up carcass NO MISSS " and these stuff

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 10:35:37 pm »
^
Godmodders like to do that and say things like *dodges anyways* or something like that.

Now... you fight IRL?

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 10:52:02 pm »
Hm, it might, though the best part of hunting is usually the chase... At least to me.
o-o I did not know that side of yew, Kora. xD

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 01:46:12 am »
^
Godmodders like to do that and say things like *dodges anyways* or something like that.

Now... you fight IRL?
Yes, I do muay thai