Author Topic: What the??  (Read 1059 times)

LadyLioness

What the??
« on: October 13, 2012, 08:40:05 am »
Wait, I'm the only one who can see my preset? How do I get others to see it??

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: What the??
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 08:43:44 am »
You need to upload the file on a website and give them the link. What you could do is upload it on www.mediafire.com - It's free even if you sign up and such.
Then go on www.tinyurl.com and make your own url by copying and pasting the link there and handing it out to your friends/writing it in your bio.

Another way of doing it is sending the file through email/skype or any other program, but in that case, it won't be public and only the ones you send it to - will be able to see it.
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 08:44:08 am »
You can get others to see it like so:
Once you've exported the preset in the preset maker you will get a fhp file in the FeralHeart>Preset folder. You take the fhp file that corresponds to the right number of the preset you want to share and upload that fhp file to any file sharing website like MediaFire or 4shared etc (As PrettyReckless mentioned above) and give that download to your friends or whoever you want to see you in your preset :)
You can also share it in this section of the forum by linking the preset download link on a post here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=22.0
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 08:50:31 am by LordSuragaha »

LadyLioness

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 08:49:59 am »
Thank you :)

LadyLioness

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 09:11:42 am »
How do I get it to show to people? I uploaded it on 4shared

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 09:31:28 am »
Well all you have to do is like we both explained above. Once you have uploaded the fhp file to a file sharing network, in your case 4shared although I would recommend using MediaFire instead simply because people don't have to be signed in or a member there to download files, you:
Copy the download link and go to www.tinyurl.com as Pretty said above to shrink th url and then you can either share the link via typing it out on message to your friends etc so they can find the link and download themselves or as Pretty said pasting it to your bio, sending it via email or skype or sharing it here on the forum as I stated above. How you distribute the link is up to you but all your friends need is that link to download and see your preset. Hope that explains it. :)