Author Topic: Next step of fame  (Read 1719 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
Next step of fame
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:08:23 pm »
Well honestly, my whole life. I wanted to be famous' I pray I beg jesus for it to someday happen. my voice is failing it once was pretty good but now its kinda bad. so the next thing I have is acting and im pretty good so my cousins uncle is a movie producer guy he did caroline etc.. and I thought, to myself well fame is in the blood of my family? do you think its a sign? I mean im obsessed with acting and singing and its in are blood pretty, much. I just dont know what to do though ive seen many signs to Where it wont happen. its way to far like 4 hours, for the farthest and my parents said nope not gonna happen so.. my heart was broken that day. I just dont know what to do?? I am thinking about going on american idol and singing with my ~cousin~ because I would be way to shy and maybe someday I could do it by myself.
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

CloudFish

Re: Next step of fame
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 05:52:36 am »
Honestly, you are much too young to be worried yet much about it, though I suppose if you aim to be a child star... Anyway, in all honesty, you'd need an agent if you plan on jumping straight up, and this is not too realisticly possible.  You should take part in smaller productions that can gain you experience and, when the time comes, tackle an american idol challenge.
Fame comes with a hefty price though cublet, so keep in mind what are doing.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 05:27:36 pm »
I feel like you sometimes, Crystal, but like Cloud said, you are too young to be worried about stuff like this. I'll be honest, I've wanted to become an actor and a singer, but I think I would be better of an actor than a singer, since my voice is relatively low for a girl's voice. If you really want to become a singer or actor, be sure to have practice before you can get on American Idol or anything.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 05:45:05 pm »
I agree with Cloud, you're too young to be worried. Things don't always work out as they were planned either. - Sometimes a voice needs to mature before it can actually become something too.
RETIRED.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 08:04:57 pm »
Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news Crystal but take this advice from someone who is currently an aspiring actress and who is currently trying to make it as a professional actor. I have dreamed of being on a film set since I was a little girl and since growing up and maturing it hasn't been all singing and all dancing, nothing is earned that easily you have to work really hard for something you want. To become a professional Actress is my dream job/career and I will not stop pursuing this until there is not a single breath left in my body!

I am currently 17 Years Old and am finishing my last year in college (senior year) I have a lot of exams to do and two of them are Drama and Theatre studies and Performing Arts I have gotten A's in both already and need to get A*'s this year. I am going off to university to study professional Acting for Three Years, on top of that I have taken multiple acting courses from stage combat to acting for camera along with audition workshops and stage make up workshops. I have spent a lot of money for these courses and have gone on now to teach Drama to younger students at my previous school.

I am going to sign up to an agency soon and hopefully have enough head shots to impress casting directors. 90% of the time actors are unemployed so you need another job not just relying on your acting because you don't know when your next pay check is coming from as an actor. I know somebody who lives near one of my relatives who actually directed a couple of the Harry Potter movies but you don't get the pity vote if you go crawling up to them and asking them for an acting job. You need raw talent, a lot of luck, to be in the right place at the right time and to keep your chin up!!

If you really want to be an actress I suggest you join your local drama group and start off small and as you get older you'll have more opportunities and better roles :D I wish you all the luck I can give from one fellow Actress to another ^^

-JD x

(P.S. Sorry for the long essay but this is something I am extremely passionate about and will tell you the truth before someone else crushes your dreams. It's a cruel world we live in but as long as you believe and work hard you may just get lucky ^^)
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 11:46:39 pm »
Yea I am pretty mature for my age. like I wanna learn grammar I dont do childish games I cant pull of jokes they end up being lame. and I am hitting to be a young actress/singer I been singing for 4 years now and acting for 1 and when I act I act strictly like myself and I practice alot. its been my hearts wish forever really I used to have a dream to be a lion tamer xD But that changed and I wanted to be a famous singer next but I dont know how it will happen..
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~