Author Topic: Story Chain  (Read 3230 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Story Chain
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:08:06 am »
The Story Chain Game

Hiya, welcome to the Story Chain Game. This is where those authors out there can share your literary talents while thinking imaginatively on the spot.

Here's how it works
What happens is we collectively write a story by writing a paragraph each. In writing the next paragraph, you must follow on the story from the previous person's post. The story does not follow any particuluar pattern or story line and doesn't have to be completely serious; it can go in any direction and be as random, humourous, realistic or unrealistic as you please.

Rules
Gotta 'ave 'em, I'm afraid.
  • Be as descriptive and grammatically correct as you can.
  • Keep to the story's tense and mode of writing (i.e. third person, first person)
  • No explicit language, violence or smexual themes, please.
  • Any general conversation or comments should be writen in brackets and kept separate from your story paragraph.
  • One post per person per day; we'd like to let others have to chance to contribute.
Okay, I'll start with the first paragraph:

In a land undiscovered by Men, there lived a dragon. His name was Narhir. Narhir was a magnificent creature with glittering green scales like emeralds, knife-like teeth that shone like pearls, and firey yellow eyes. This dragon was extremely proud, and also rather vein; he delighted it watching how his scales sparkled in the sunlight and admired them in the mirror surface of the crystal clear lake. This became a regular habit for Narhir, until one day, something rather unusual happened.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:11:52 am by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Re: Story Chain
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 11:42:09 pm »
The dragon came across a blonde haired badass teenage boy wearing black leather, who was eating chocolate. The dragon came up to him and tried to take the chocolate, because it was one of his favorite foods. This was a bad idea on his part, for the human boy growled and took out a gun and repeatedly hit Narhir on the head, all the while screaming, "Die chocolate thief, DIE!". When Narhir backed away, the boy pursued him, screaming, "No one steals chocolate from Mello the awesome! For that you will pay! Bask in my awesomeness!"

(LOL. Have fun continuing that LOL)
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 12:04:32 am »
The viginlant dragon then reared up and felt sparks foam and slice his mouth. Narhir slamed down and let out a firey whip of death, it slashed the gun out of Mello's hand and then grabbed the human, only to raise it up to his eyes and stare directly into it's soul. Now sucking the soul out of this human, he droped the limp body on the ground and walked off as if nothing happened. Only to be confronted by yet another strange creature.

(Would this be considered violent or sadistic? However you spell it lol)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 12:26:22 am »
Then, Mello came back to life because of his sheer awesomness, and whacked the dragon with his gun of awesomness. Nahir turned and gawked, surprised, as Mello continued hitting him, yelling "Bad! Bad! Bad! I'm not supposed to die yet! IT'S NOT CANON!" Nahir stared at the human, confused, and began to walk away. Mello caught up, and, surprisingly, gave him a chocolate bar. "Here," he told the great dragon. "All ya had to do was ask." The dragon gawked and took the chocolate bar, and hit Mello on the head. Mello stared up at him. "Um. Fierce one, are ya?" he said in a cocky voice. "You look pretty badass."

(Lol... XD)
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 12:48:04 am »

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 01:18:15 am »
 Mello impatiently tapped his foot on the ground, wondering why it took so long for the dragon to eat the chocolate. "Why the hell do you take so long?! You've been eating that thing for thirty minutes!" he exclaimed. The dragon huffed at him. "I like to take my time," he growled. Mello sighed in exasperation, growling to himself. When the dragon FINALLY finished eating, Mello puled out his own chocolate bar, which disappeared in 6 seconds. Nahir's eye twitched. Mello laughed at the idiotic look on the dragon's face. "Heh. Weird lookin' face ya got there, dragon-guy. So, can I get your name?" he said, smirking. Nahir sighed. "Nahir," he replied.

Offline teto kasane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 01:41:04 am »
Mello was mad at the big green dragon. "What are you doing?" Mello asked the dragon. "Im knitting a scarf for my dying grandmother!" the dragon exclaimed. "Anyways, whats you name? Mines is Mello." Mello replied to the dragon. "Nahir," The dragon said.

Offline teto kasane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 01:42:00 am »
lol I messed up....

Offline teto kasane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 01:53:55 am »
The dragon was peacefully eating something while the man with the shining armor climbed up on the nearest rock near the dragon. "What are you eating, dragon?" the man with the shining armor asked the dragon. "A huge piece of chocolate my friend! Would you care for some?" The dragon smirked and continued eating. "No, I will wait for you to finish your chocolate and THEN, I will slay you." The man with shining armor said to the dragon. "Okay, but it will take a while.." The dragon replied.
                        "Are you finished yet?!?! Its been two and a half hours since you've been eating that piece of crap!" The man with the shining armor said. "I like to slowly taste the flavor of this delicously rich chocolate! im almost done anyways." The dragon said and finally finished in several minutes. "I can finally eat this piece chocolate! Ok here it comes!" The man with the shining armor said. He ate it in less than 2 seconds and brought out his mighty sword. "Any last words, dragon? Ah, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Elias Holligsworth. Whats yours, dragon man?" The man with the shining armor sneered at the dragon.
                                               "Nahir, what a pleasure to meet you Elias."

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 02:32:36 am »
(What the hell, Itzel? Didn't I already say that the man's name was MELLO and that he wore LEATHER, not armor? lol. Plus, I already POSTED the scene after what SoaringAway said. You just redid, when you are supposed to CONTINUE it. So, so this doesn't get confusing, and completely mess everything up, I am Re-posting my post!)
 Mello impatiently tapped his foot on the ground, wondering why it took so long for the dragon to eat the chocolate. "Why the hell do you take so long?! You've been eating that thing for thirty minutes!" he exclaimed. The dragon huffed at him. "I like to take my time," he growled. Mello sighed in exasperation, growling to himself. When the dragon FINALLY finished eating, Mello puled out his own chocolate bar, which disappeared in 6 seconds. Nahir's eye twitched. Mello laughed at the idiotic look on the dragon's face. "Heh. Weird lookin' face ya got there, dragon-guy. So, can I get your name?" he said, smirking. Nahir sighed. "Nahir," he replied.