Author Topic: Who made this pack and markings?  (Read 2433 times)

ZombieKitteh

Who made this pack and markings?
« on: October 18, 2012, 04:04:11 pm »
Not sure why I just heard about it now, but a handful of friends were spazzing about a new mass marking pack that came out in August. o-o Wanted to see what the fuss was, sooo I got it. It has a lot of really nice markings, but- some aren't coded right and don't show. And the majority of the last 20 are default FH markings.

I'm really enjoying those animal markings though, especially the cat breed ones. I was half tempted to fix the coding and take out the duplicates, but I don't want to incase the original creator of the marking pack and markings gets upset with me :I

So does anyone know who made this marking pack?

And if not the pack itself, someone please point me in the direction I can find whoever made some of the feline and animal markings. Because those things are great. I see Ingredient's further on up, but there are some others I haven't seen yet on the forums or DA. Then again I haven't looked recently.

So yeah I'd really appreciate any help in helping me track down who made some of these markings. :'3

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
Re: Who made this pack and markings?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 04:15:08 pm »
I, myself, think that Hamilton made the original mass markings, but you can find other different sets of them scattered around.

If you have:
Merle, Merle with socks, Helm, Cape, Raccoon, Flag, High half, High tip, double tip, double ring high, double ring low, eye blaze, eye patch, eye stripe, ear spot, ear ring, ear stripes, ear tip, TLK (feline only), eye spot, cheek spots, fox (canine only), nose spot (canine only), pinstripe, back cross, leg cross, double cross, corgi (canine only), corgi2 (Canine only), tongue, mustache, bear, goatee, those brows, lat stripe, cross, half muzzle, shoulder blaze, side blaze, chest blaze, points, belt, half belt, foot, glove, pawpads, super stripes (feline only), orbs, starry, hexes, half dragon, (feline only), small kippot, bif kippot, freckles1, freckles2, top stripe, brindle (canine only), half spot (canine only), or smilodon.. then you have the original mass markings. I hope this answers your question. ^^;
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:21:08 pm by Kashii-Spazz »
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 04:21:49 pm »
I know Hammy's are there and he made the original. x'3 All or most of the markings from the "TCE" pack, like Tearless and other well known ones. And I see some of Dieno's markings too. I'm not sure who made the others though, that's why I offered the download link for someone to take a peek and see if they knew. :'3
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:32:12 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 04:29:11 pm »
Oh, sorry, I'm a bit.. goofy, in general. xD I'll help you find the maker, though. Check the marking files again and see if there is a ReadMe, if there is, it might say who made it.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 04:32:02 pm »
Alrighty, thanks. And it's totally fine. x'3 And there's no Read Me that I can see :c

The ones I'm really curious about about start from like koolie all the way down to caribou.

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 04:34:37 pm »
Hmm... Well it looks like I haz allot of spying and tracking to do :3 xD

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 04:36:10 pm »
Lol yeah. xD Whats funny though is most of those markings at the bottom are just default FH markings named different.

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 05:56:30 pm »
*Shrug*I never noticed that..

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 08:59:34 am »
Bump :c been looking still with no luck

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 10:07:40 am »
DX I can't find anything either.. Maybe try to Google the link? (I know you should do it in the URL, but just try it..) It might lead you to a page where the download is. (Like a FH or dA page where the maker posted it.) I'mma try do that now.~

Edit: Nope, no luck. I suggest to keep searching 'Mass markings pack for FH' on Google. :|
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:11:36 am by Kashii-Spazz »