Author Topic: Please help!!  (Read 860 times)

multiwolflover1

Please help!!
« on: October 18, 2012, 09:44:04 pm »
Hi! I really need help with my FeralHeart. It keeps saying "Failed to connect to map server. Retry?" It's starting to get on my nerves. Plus  I can't change the map, I've chatted SEVERAL people for help but no one answered   :'(  Can anyone help?
I'm getting a little embarresed asking this because it's happen before but It fixed itself  :-[  - This one has been happening since yesterday.   >:(  If you know how to help, Please answer! Thank you!!  :)

SutterDog

Re: Please help!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 09:53:58 pm »
Well, recently the server was off for a bit. So, there is still some minor problems, and it concerns the number of players online at a time.

In other words, seeing this is quite normal. There is not way to stop this from happening, but I am sorry to say, you will have to keep trying until you finally get into the map.

Offline Shades of Blue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Avatar lineart by me pic uploaded from google <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 09:54:22 pm »
Hello, I see the sever is giving you troubles -.- It's a merciless thing. Well first things first try and retry again and see if you can get in, it's sort of like trying to win the lottery at times ^^
By changing the map do mean like resetting your character? if so, you know you can do that from here by logging in the clicking the reset link.
And if it's being happening since yesterday these might factor into your connection problems
-weather
- internet being a derp (Happens to me far to often)
- Or there's something being dealt with or fixed with in the game
+Solutions
~Well you can't really control the weather
~Try reconnecting to your internet network/provider
~Be patent and kill time here as well as engage yourself in other activities until the update/fix/thing has been taken care of.

~I hope this was helpful information.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 10:33:26 pm »
Since your have errors I think you should redownload
Feral Heart Game Setup
And
Feral Heart Patch, that what I think you should do.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 10:44:24 pm »
Fluorite is full, and Bonfire is down. Sign into the site using the orange box at the top, and use Character Reset to 'Reset Home' then 'Go Home' for your characters. It should work then.
No need to reinstall. This isn't a client issue.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo