Author Topic: ;; Majizal Highschool [Inactive since 01/11/2012]  (Read 22873 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2012, 06:06:32 am »
Alrighty then, I can work with that. Your siggy is distracting ?.?))
The bell had rung, a new face was amongst a class-room. Sitting up and staring at a wall out of boredom and day-dreaming was a new student. Her expression was calm and slightly tired, her eyes were silver and blue, a bit similar to a husky's eyes or some kind of dogs eyes as they were asymmetrical (Kidd would have a ragefit) and somewhat clouded or blended. Her hair was a deep light silver with white tips and to add to it, her hair was long. It appeared odd for one unless they knew her form of fox. Unlike the usual red fox, she was a platinum arctic so she had silver and white hair, not orangish or red. Another strange quality of this new face was how she always seemed to dress in Asian-themed outfits or how she enjoyed the snow. The most peculiar feater though was that her right eye, her silver eye, had 3 slash marks going sideways across it. Every scar tells a story, hers was no exception.
"Hmph?" Her attention drew from staring at the very intriguing wall to listening to the announcements. She had a looming curiosity who'd arrive for who'd arrive since she was early. Being new would also mean she had little amount of allies and wasn't the fame center. She wouldn't really bother with it anyway because it might get in the way of her work in school and distract her. Most the reasons students couldn't finish work or are late to class is because they get too caught up in conversation with their friends.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:39:46 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2012, 05:43:35 pm »
Adrian Myers

Adrian scowled as he pulled himself out of bed to get ready for class. Today wasn't his favorite day of classes, but he would just have to 'go with the flow', as his friend would say. Shaking the thought away, He dragged himself over to the shower as he watched a flicker of red hair exit the room. He cursed silently under his breath. He knew that once Zalayax had left, it meant he was going to be late for breakfast. "Why? Why, why?" He pleaded to himself hoping into he shower. "...do I have to be kate for everything!" Once he was finished he went over to his dresser that stood in the corner, secluded from his other pieces of furniture. He pulled the bottom draw open and groaned at his optons. How could he forget that he was suposed to do laundry yesterday? Whatever. He reached into the draw and changed into a white cardigan with a grey undershirt, along with a pair of dark denim slim jeans and some Converse low-tops. Grabbing his dim grey messenger bag he scuttled out the door and made his way to the cafeteria.

Students pushed and pulled, sending Adrian in and out of line. "Stupid kids", he muttered as he had observed that the majority of them were in there 13's. He grabbed a tray and glided it along the metallic table as he took what he desired. He looked upon his tray and saw that he took a single apple, two pancakes, and a side of cranberry juice. Usually he would have his tray stacked, but he wasn't in the mood. He picked a table at the edge of the cafeteria and scanned his surroundings for familiar faces. He saw his roommate conversing with a girl who's hair was a pretty sapphire. He chuckled when he saw the banana explode amounts the two. He turned his gaze to his tray, munching on his food and sipping on his juice sloppy. He watched the girl stride over to another girl who sat a couple tables away from them. Cocking his head to the side he let his senses go afar and and listened to what they had to say. "...Is it a boy problem?" Adrian was now leaning on the edge of his chair, if any names got involved he'd be curious to know what kind of things were circulating around the school. "Well, I'm kinda stressed since I didn't do my Calculus Homework...and partly a boy problem." Adrian rolled his eyes as the other girl replied to the first girl. Typical. He pulled away from the conversion and tossed his tray out before heading to class.

He walked carelessly in the halls, scuffing his shoes on the tiled floor causing it to make loud screeching sounds. He was completely bored and this was one of the random things he did to entertain himself. Professors glared at him as he passed, some even shushing him. "...Sorry." He would whisper back, but then once he turned a corner he'd start up again. He read the brass numbers that were adjoined to the doors. "203...205...207!" He strode into the class, picking a desk all the way in the back. He reclined in his seat, placing his feet on top of the desk. He was early, which ment he had time to do whatever. Shrugging his shoulders he took out his one subject notebook and began to sketch random pictures of animals. He chuckled a his drawings, one because he sucked, and two because the horse he drew looked like a hippo. Sighing he tossed the notebook aside and reclined farther into his seat.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:06:41 am by IlLupoItaliano »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2012, 10:55:22 pm »
Actually, Lace, had no intention of going to class. Therefore, she did not go the same way as Zalayax and Accalia. Instead, she decided to patrol the grounds outside. She hadn't finished her Calculus homework and had not intention of doing so. It just so happened that Calculus was her first period, so you can guess why she was playing hooky. It wasn't the first time the almost-redhead had done such a thing. She hated being ostracised and ignored, like she was every day in class. She would talk to people...if she could, but whenever she had the chance her mouth would tighten up and her head would fill up with excuses not to speak to someone. If only she could just write to people...maybe she could. This actually gave her an idea. If she couldn't tell Zalayax her love in-person, she could write him an anonymous note. Then there would be no worries at all! She could write him a poem! Lace felt extremely motivated. In fact, now she could invite everybody to a kick-ass Halloween Party via writing! She whipped out a pen and some paper, preparing to write a nice poem to her crush.

Hardcore red hair
Yet soft blue eyes
My world is small,
But you make it large

If I could do anything,
I'd be with you,
If I had three wishes,
They'd all be to be together
Forever
And Ever

If my soul were a colour,
It would be yours
When my heart beats,
It beats for you,

Around the world,
Around the Earth,
They would not compare
To the journey
Towards your heart

I hope you like my poem <3. It may be a little too early to start going steady, but I hope you will at least write me back. Oh, and I have a question. What's your favourite colour? Sorry that this is so fucking gushy, but I can stop it with the stupid poems if you want me to.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

P.S. Don't worry, I don't dot my eyes with hearts. Ever. Oh, and my favourite colour is red.

She folded the note and slipped it into her pocket, hoping it would be okay. She felt like she was being stupidly girly, which was abnormal for her, but she couldn't stand being in the same room as Zalayax and him acting as if they were strangers.... Well, they kind of were, but she pushed that from her mind. Lace would try to talk to him today! Just be friends...it wouldn't be that hard. Besides, she would have to act until another girl stole him away. She quickly rushed to Zalayax's dorm, wrote, 'To Zalayax,' in handwriting similar to the scribble found on Slender notes, and slipped it under the door.

She checked her watch, seeing that first period had just starting. She sighed, went back to her dorm and decided to play sick today. Lace couldn't think until she got a reply back for her note.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2012, 12:02:41 am »
Accalia
Accalia rolled around on her bed with her arms wrapped around one of her pillows, her comforter was messily on the ground. Accalia forced her eyes open and sat up with a groan, she felt much better. She looked at her watch and saw she only slept maybe ten minutes "Well then." she went to the bathroom to see how she was looking, better. Her skin wasn't as pale as before and her eyes a a slight shine to them, she grinned and went back to her bed. She wondered what her class was doing, hopefully nothing too big, she huffed and plopped backwards onto her bed. She sat back up and remembered that she got a letter that someone had moved into her dorm, she reached into a desk on the right side of her bed and partial opened the drawer and reached in, pulling out a piece of folded paper. She read over the letter "Huh, it doesn't say who." She wondered what this new roommate was like, she sighed and began to read her physics book, waiting for the new arrival.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2012, 01:34:34 am »
Ill post soooon, Like really soon, this is a w.i.p))

HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO WRITE HER BACK IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HEER XD))

looooveeee.))

adorable poem by the way <3))

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2012, 02:08:21 am »
((Hmm....just set it outside his door. She'll see eet. ...Or someone else will pick it up. Either way is interesting .3.))

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2012, 04:14:35 am »

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts,
is here and now
My universe
will never be the same

I'm glade you c a m e

;; Zalayax ;;

The classes were boring to him, but he managed to pull out his textbook and start writing down notes. He listened to the teacher go on and on about work and whatever, and forced himself not to fall asleep. He was slightly angry, he wanted to be in high class, then he wouldn't be taught things he already knew. The next classes whizzed past him, until finally it was lunch. The male stood, stretching his body; walking out of science with a small yawn. The young male walked back to his dorm for a bit, opening the door with the key to his dorm; which he tinted red. Something fell in front of his feet, and he picked it up, opening the note and reading it over. As usual, a blush tinted his fair cheeks, and he gave a groan at the note. Who...would make this? He thought, pondering the people he met today. A blue-haired girl, and another girl with red hair, but he didn't know who the red haired girl was. He shrugged slightly, pondering on how he would message her back. Zalayax being the...'nice' one he was, wanted to write back to the other but he just wondered if his message would be good enough. He had to remember though, he didn't even know the chick, if it was a girl anyway. Cringing slightly, he sighed, reading the note over, flipping it over, he began to write.

That was a nice poem, mystery love; I don't even know you though.
I like Red.

From that badass dude you like,
Zalayax

He laughed at his words, scribbling in a fancy format 'To Mystery Love' before shoving it into the envelope and walking off to lunch.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2012, 01:16:35 pm »
 OwO Zalayax is turning into Koby. With all the girls))
The bell hadd rung,  it was lunch. Fuyu perked at the sound and begann shoving her homework into her bag and started towards the cafeteria. She took her seat beside a red haired male (Zalayax) and began to unwrap her lunch, completely ignoring the male. As expected for her kind, it was simply an avien. A goose, plucked and marinated till it had a goldish tint. It might have. Seemed fancy, observers might have even thought she was rich, but none of that was the case. Her wife was just a good cook.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:40:22 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2012, 08:26:58 pm »
Haha, Ivory is such a great cook, she would have sprinkled some seasoning and onions to make it look fancyy))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2012, 09:57:36 pm »
She DID))

The liar and the thief