Author Topic: ;; Majizal Highschool [Inactive since 01/11/2012]  (Read 23003 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2012, 04:27:13 pm »
It sounds perfect))

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2012, 05:30:20 pm »
ANNOUNCER: EVERYONE GET TO CLASS NAOW.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2012, 07:28:57 pm »
Rocko looked up at the alarm. He was early in his class, He didnt even have breakfast but he didn't care. He sat in his chair waiting for the other kids to come in. He started pulling stuff out of his bag and put it in his desk.
Waiting still not many kids came in yet so he continued to wait.

Some kids came in and more came in as he waited finally there was some other kids in there. Rocko looked around then just sat down in his chair then he grabbed a essay he had to write and started writing.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2012, 07:45:00 pm »
Jemma groaned as her alarm clock ringed continuously. She shifted in her bed and slammed her hand on the top. Curling back into her bed, but then her phone started ringing. Jemma sighed, pulling herself out of bed. She ignored the phone and went straight to her closet, slipped on some skinny jeans and a black top. Walking into the bathroom she grabbed her make up and what she needed to do her hair. Getting the look she loved and always used, 'scene'. Jemma walked out of her dorm and went over to her locker, grabbing what she needed and heading to class.

(sorry its a fail, I'm not at my house and I'm on my iPod, so excuse any grammar or spelling derps)

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2012, 09:17:51 pm »
(ohgod I just noticed I have a dorm mate LOL)

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2012, 10:18:15 pm »
Me and Lace are dorm mates?lawl o.0)
Accalia
Accalia began to feel to feel ill but rubbed it off, she looked at the clock and saw she still had about 30 minutes left. She rubbed her stomach Maybe it's because I didn't eat. No, I never eat in the morning. What's wring with me? She continued to do her work until it felt like her stomach began to flip around inside her, she raised her hand and awaited for the instructor's okay for her to talk. She felt as if her stomach was going to make it's way up her throat and out onto her desk, she raised her self up and quickly walked over to the instructor's desk "May I be excused? I don't feel good." He looked up at her and could tell she was in distress, he waved his hand and she ran out of the classroom and into a nearby bathroom. She sat on the bathroom floor for minutes but nothing came up, she walked to her dorm and locked herself in the bathroom. She sat in the bathtub with her knees against her chest hoping she would recover, she looked at her schedule for the day and almost jumped "I have my anger management class today!" She stood up a little to fast and face-planted into the plush bathroom carpet(Lol) "..Ow.." She stood up a little more slowly this time and looked into the mirror, she looked horrid. "Oh geez.." She threw her hair into a sloppy bun and wiped all her makeup off and plopped onto her bed. She looked at her wristwatch "I still have three more hours." She curled up into a ball ,after setting her alarm, and fell asleep.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:18:27 pm by Miki_ »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2012, 11:05:18 pm »
Yus mwahahah, you guys were acting like loners so I paaireed you up.

ADRIAN POOST))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2012, 03:05:07 am »
This should be interesting xD))

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2012, 05:02:39 am »
D: I dunno how to jump in!~ ANDMIKI'SPOSTSAREHARDTOREADbutsopretty;w; What time is it in the rp?))

The liar and the thief

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2012, 05:09:55 am »
First period began lets say...5-10 minutes ago. So sometime in the early morning.)

Visit my Deviantart!