Author Topic: Item texture (Solved)  (Read 895 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Item texture (Solved)
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:09:29 pm »
I downloaded a little pack with three items in it. It had all the mesh files and texture files with a notepad file with instructions in it. I followed the instructions which were to basically copy and paste the coding for the items into the Feral Heart > items.cfg file. So I did that. And copy and pasted the meshes and textures into the Items folder as I guessed that was what I was meant to do.
So then I opened FeralHeart, logging in and went to edit a character to add the item, as you do. The mesh was there, but the texture wasn't and it just showed up as a white...thing. I'm not sure why this could be, and if anyone knows or have any suggestions, please do share.
Thaaanks! :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 02:39:35 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

JackobLoveu

Re: Item texture
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 02:14:28 pm »
So your saying you want to change it into your own style. Or how to get it on your game?

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Item texture
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 02:17:18 pm »
How to get the texture to show up in game. Because they're not showing up for some reason.

EDIT: I've just noticed something! There weren't any material files like there are for other items. I'm guessing I need some of those, right?

EDIT (again): I've found the material file I needed. So it's working now. Such a kufuffle xD
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 02:39:05 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)