Author Topic: Whats the weirdest thing you told to a person?  (Read 3361 times)

Offline bluemushrooms

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Whats the weirdest thing you told to a person?
« on: October 21, 2012, 02:31:40 am »
Soooooo.... i was at school one day, surrounded by people during an assembly... and i whispered to my friend, "Chocolate Helicopter" and so i got her 'Your crazy dude..' look... So i got a bunch of other remarks by other people surrounding me, and as usual, i got more looks that im weird. :U but enough of that..
Whats the weirdest thing YOU told to a person?

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the weirdest thing you told to a person?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 03:19:26 am »
Whatever weird I've told my friends, should be censored. xD
RETIRED.

Offline apocolips18

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Make the head human and that is me ^_^
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Site
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 03:48:09 am »

Hehehe, generally the same for me.
The other day I remembered a funny thing i read online when i was going to meet up with a few of my friends and decided to try it out. I walked up to one of my friends, crouched down, and hugged my head to the side of her leg telling her to be silent so i could hear the ocean. She was surprised enough i had a few seconds before she swatted me upside the head.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 07:14:23 am »

Exactly...

Well, once one of my friends (Actually two. Both brothers.) took off their shirts and I blushed big time. Anyway, I kept yelling 'Die evil spawn of Satan!' I kept waking them with a small stick I found.

Then, the exact brothers came back and we randomly started talking about the show 'Friends' (Which I love!) and they kept saying bad things about it. I cussed hem out and afterwards I tried to apologize. (I'm terrible at apologies.) Instead, I said outloud, "Peanut butter dogs dressed in pickles."

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 06:53:54 pm »
...Telling my friend I saw some people doing it in the car.... *-* -Scarred for life-

Will...
NOT....
Go into Details...

EVER! O-O.....

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:25 pm »
Weirdest thing I ever told my friend: OMIGAWD! THE SHINIGAMIS HAVE COME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!! AND MATT IS WEARING A BRA!!!!
Lol. She was like: Mello,what the Hell is wrong with you? I think you need to go to a psychologist.
XD Lol
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 12:20:28 pm »
Another weird thing I said, was "DIE CHOCOLATE THIEF!!! DIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" while beating up a pillow that had my chocolate bars hidden inside of it XD LOL
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline bluemushrooms

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 02:53:09 am »
Another weird thing I said, was "DIE CHOCOLATE THIEF!!! DIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" while beating up a pillow that had my chocolate bars hidden inside of it XD LOL
ROFL

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 11:55:57 am »
XD

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 12:19:48 pm »
"Do you ever feel you're stalking someone?"
"Russia is a POLAR BEAR!!!" Hetalia joke
"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me."
"I need to get a life."
"Ok, that's it! You're coming with me." -grabs Ciel, Liechtenstein, and Italy while fleeing like a hopeless fangirl-
Seriously, Switzerland and Sebastian are bad enough alone but together, followed by the axis and a ton of fangirls, you best run like hell. I love anime conventions.

The liar and the thief