Author Topic: Banner log in?  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Bludfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • In a world built on illusions.
    • http://bludfang.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
    • The Misted Mountain of Old Pack
Banner log in?
« on: October 26, 2012, 12:19:44 pm »
Forgive me if this post thinger is misplaced, I am terrible with forums as they confuse me. However I have a question about the banner log in to be able to reset the character. Does the registration thing need to be open to log into there? I been a member of FH since it first came out, and I have suceeded before to log in at this spot, so I know I am not trying to sign up. But when ever I try to log in, I keep getting connected to a "Bad Gateway" with the code 502 or something. Am I failing at simply logging in? Or am I the lucky winner to get the error with no refresh the page resolution? I need to reset my character to even get into the Feralheart game. I know my friends are on but I am stuck with the "Cant connect to map server" error to even log into the character load screen or something.

~Thank you in advance for those whom may reply.

CloudFish

Re: Banner log in?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 12:23:04 pm »
At current, the game server is offline, so its not likely your friends are online at all. The past few days I think, the game and forums have been down. There still may be some bugs in that system of logging in to reset the character.

Wait until the top of the forum says the game server is back online and then try logging into the banner once more.

Offline Bludfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • In a world built on illusions.
    • http://bludfang.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
    • The Misted Mountain of Old Pack
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 12:41:52 pm »
At current, the game server is offline, so its not likely your friends are online at all. The past few days I think, the game and forums have been down. There still may be some bugs in that system of logging in to reset the character.

Wait until the top of the forum says the game server is back online and then try logging into the banner once more.

Thank you, I will try that, I was unaware it was offline for days, Hopefully it will work out when the server is back up.

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 10:39:12 am »
I get that sometimes. It just happens when fh is down. It works eventually. Just wait about 2-3 minutes.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations