Author Topic: Sparkle Lions~  (Read 1371 times)

Offline yammyamsyam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Sparkle Lions~
« on: October 26, 2012, 12:54:36 pm »
Hello, you may and may not know me, but I'm the best pal to hang with, anyways back to my title 'Spark Lions~' I decided to make this earlier on when I made my character Crystal the Lioness, anyways I also plan to work on a series with these character, just find me, friend me or PM me to join the series.

Form :

Name :
Age(Cub, Teen, YAdult, Adult, Elder or Ancient) :
Looks description :
History :
Side? Good or Bad :
Rank(Young Warrior, Warrior, Head Warriors, Ancient Warrior) :

My Lions ~

Name : Crystal
Age(Cub, Teen, YAdult, Adult, Elder or Ancient) : Cub
Looks description : She is a creamy banana lion, with a mango like cream fur, she has a peach mane, and have dark aura pink, other then that, she has a necklace and also have a strange birthmark that symbols happiness on her neck.
History : She started back when a very young warrior, she lived on clouds. Her main goal was to be the top, but her tribe died in a battle with Storm Tribe, which also has mysteriously disappeared, now she is left with the other 2 tribes, Sun Tribe and Night Tribe, right now she remains as a little cub who is in both tribes, and they don't mind.
Side? Good or Bad : Good
Rank(Young Warrior, Warrior, Head Warriors, Ancient Warrior) : Young Warrior

Name : Shade
Age(Cub, Teen, YAdult, Adult, Elder or Ancient) : Teen(near to Crystal's age)
Looks description : night blue, light blue aura markings. Black mane. Blue eyes.
History : He began his cubhood in Storm Tribe, one night, the day where Cloud Tribe and Storm Tribe had a battle, after the battle Cloud Tribe died, but Storm Tribe disappeared leaving Shade by himself, he remains a warrior in Sun Tribe, but all he wishes is to see his mother.
Side? Good or Bad : Good
Rank(Young Warrior, Warrior, Head Warriors, Ancient Warrior) :  Young Warrior

Name : Sight
Age(Cub, Teen, YAdult, Adult, Elder or Ancient) : Adult
Looks description : White old mane, rocky stone markings, dark red eyes.
History : If he had one, he would always tell about the "white forest" that took away his parents, other then that, that's his basic history.
Side? Good or Bad : Good, but people think he's bad except for Crystal(d'aww she's so kind c:)
Rank(Young Warrior, Warrior, Head Warriors, Ancient Warrior) : Ancient Warrior(He isn't old >:c)

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Sparkle Lions~
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:50:24 pm »
Sweet charries, dear sir. Me gusta.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 01:31:51 am »
These seem like nice characters, though they really could use some screenshots or art. A question about Crystal though - how did she end up to be in both tribes?

Also, love the new gif, Ember. xD

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 03:51:41 pm »
These seem like nice characters, though they really could use some screenshots or art. A question about Crystal though - how did she end up to be in both tribes?

Also, love the new gif, Ember. xD
Thanks. I hope to find a better one next week. :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 07:20:04 pm »
Awesome characters Yasmine :)! They sound so magical. I would love to read more about the series if you ever decide to write more about it :) Crystal sounds like such a pretty character. You should take screenshots of your in game characters and post them here :)