Author Topic: [10/01/2013](Map+Thread Updates) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]  (Read 25410 times)

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06](All Maps Version 1.06) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]LinkUpdates
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2012, 01:42:13 pm »
Def. downloading mountain valley, and Masai Mara. (so wish I could be in the Africa one too, but oh well.) form the pictures, they look beautiful.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06](All Maps Version 1.06) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]LinkUpdates
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2012, 03:46:30 am »
@snowstripe: Since the packs havent been active at all in this map you can use any territory you want
there.

@Zack:Thanks.Mountain Valley is alittle to open with not many things to it but i guess its still on the
realistic side as many places are quite like it.

@meowool: I love MasaiMara, all the places there resemble some of the parts in the actual Masai Mara Place.
As for Africa thats actually been alittle redone. New textures and the outlands area has muddy water.
Including Some music to make it feel more TLK like.However for copyright reasons i dont want to make it
public. The last time i made a map like this public was back when Impressive Title was first out.
I got wrong off a Mod for placing a unrealistic version of TLK it only have a few places that resembled
the movie so because of that the link was removed. The only way to let people play it was to make it
private. The only people that are able to play africa are the people i can trust to not give out the
link or download.

Also just to tell people that another realistic Wolf Map is in the making. Its Called ValleySpring2. I've been making realistic wolf dens for the map. Only 2 has been made but im trying to design some more to add.Here is a pic of the dens

http://unleashed89.deviantart.com/#/d4ot4to
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:49:28 am by GaaraRocks! »

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: [1.13](MasaiMara Now has 2 Seasons) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]
« Reply #152 on: February 20, 2012, 09:14:55 am »
MasaiMara now has 2 seasons. Wet and Dry. There are a few new prey species added. Hippo,Rhino and Sheep. I've also edited the village there. The wet season is Green and theres plenty of food and water to go around, however like the name describes there will be alot of rain. The Dry Season is Dry and barren. Its harder for both Predator and prey to survive here. Even the wildebeest are starting their migration. I'll be posting new pictures on the thread so people can see what it looks like.

Offline ZukoRocks!

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2012, 11:56:23 pm »
Gaara dont forget to update this thread with ValleySpring2.Since its now done

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2012, 06:55:49 pm »
Gaara dont forget to update this thread with ValleySpring2.Since its now done
Thanks Zuko for the reminder. I keep forgetting to do this. Updating front thread

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: [1.13](Masai Mara Update) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2012, 07:59:07 am »
Update: I Edited Masai Mara Savannah Map. I had to redo some animal textures because they looked horrible. Added New meshes and Sounds to the map. Including African music.

Things new Added in:
Hippo Texture Redone
Rhino Texture Redone
Ostriches (Different Poses)
Ostrich Eggs+Nest.
New Elephant Models With Babies
Sheep Texture Redone
Crocodile Nest+Eggs.
Hyena's Added with 3 different Poses. (Lie Down, Standing, Defending)
Leopard Added
Animal Sounds: Hippo/Wildebeest/Elephant/Hyena Sounds
2 African Music to make it feel more Like Africa.

I was planning to add a Heat Distortion in the dry season. Heat Distortion would make the map seem hotter because of the heat waves. However if wasn't going to allow me to add it so i left it out.

Bunneh

« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2012, 02:51:50 pm »
I need those meshes X.X They are awesome XD

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2012, 01:45:04 am »
i dont have the meshes in a single download the meshes are only located with the full map file. The only way for me to get them is to find my full version of MasaiMara and then find all the files that are needed to make the meshes show up. Then ontop of that i'd probably have to write out some instructions to help people install the meshes properly. But i really dont have the time to do all that. Most of my free time lately is done by making my own animal meshes,texturing them,rigging them and then animating them. Then every so often when i feel like i need a break i might go on Sanctum of Eventide or Feral Heart.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: [15/08/2012](Map And Thread Updates) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2012, 07:24:27 am »
*UPDATE 15/08/2012*

*Bad News*Ok so i've decided to take down some maps for awhile were rushed and need time to be revamped. I want them to look naturally realistic as possible so they won't be up until i decide to re-do them.

*Good News* I've re-done Alaska. It has realistic dens now as well as no grass what so ever. Since its a tundra like place it was supposed to be all snow anyways. Around the dens are more fancy and realistic too. As well as my very own first tree XD. I'll have to re-do the video though. I'm hopefully going to update both the thread and youtube so that people can see the new alaska before playing.

New alaska map download is on front page

Offline ZukoRocks!

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: [10/01/2013](Map+Thread Updates) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2013, 08:42:05 am »
Masai Mara and Pridelands links now up. MasaiMara was taking down by mediafire because it had music in it. So GaaraRocks! edited the map and took out the music.Pridelands was redone by GaaraRocks! and added up as a public download now.

Downloads are on first page.