Author Topic: Warrior Cats Map Requests  (Read 926 times)

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Warrior Cats Map Requests
« on: October 28, 2012, 02:24:35 am »
Hello! My name is kittycats9, also known as Kitty, Kit, Midna, or Kaylee. Call me any of these. . . AANNNYWAY, back to the original topic: Map requests. So, fill out this form:
Map Name:
In-Game username:
Roleplay name(optional):
#Of Clans(up to 6):
Camp Details:
Territory Detail:

Anyway, I have none currently. Here's the slots:
1#:
2#:
3#:
4#:

Hope you enjoy the maps I've made!
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline twilight12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • that was kinda neat dude
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cats Map Requests
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 08:06:56 pm »
Map Name: Battle Of The Four Clans
In-Game username: twilight12
Roleplay name(optional): No Idea what this means, Skipping it.
#Of Clans(up to 6): Hmmm... Four.
Camp Details: Could you make it look like the original camps that the actual cats in the books have?
Territory Detail: The Same as the Camp, Make it look like the stuff in the books.        I'm sorry if this is too much for you to handle, I just love maps, and warrior cat rps~ c:

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:41:26 am »
Sure, Twlight! It'll be a short bit and probably won't have any prey because all those files are on my old, destroyed laptop, but it'll have trees and caves and the like. Even an awesome meeting place! Lake or Old Forest?
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 03:55:07 am »
Map Name: .::Mist:Clan::. Map
In-game username:vampgirl61
Roleplay name (optional):.....Idk what this is
#Of Clans(Up to 6): 4 (1 in each corner)
Camp Details:Idrk
Territory Details:Well I was wondering if you could hav special trademarks for each clan territory (the names of the 4 are:Mistclan,Boneclan,Waveclan and Lightclan) so for E.X for bone clan have like bones everywhere make it seem dark or Waveclan on a island attached only by a small bridge.Also right in the middle have a human place.

Well if you do,do this I thank-you big time.I know this may take awhile so yeah take as LONG as you need...cause I need more members anyways.Speaking of that do you wanna join XD sorry off-topic!OK anyways thank-you if you do this :D <3
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~