Author Topic: Why? WHYYY!? I didn't do anything :'(  (Read 1198 times)

Offline m4rl33n

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • AHHH! WATER, I'M A KITTY NOT A LIFE VEST!!
    • View Profile
    • A New Life, A new Roleplay.
Why? WHYYY!? I didn't do anything :'(
« on: October 28, 2012, 08:35:07 am »
Dude, The strangest thing. Well, Today my friend got Reported out of place, So we thought it was just a bug. I tried logging into his user and POOF ''You have been Banned for 12 hours 13 minutes and 50 seconds.'' Comes up :/ Now, i want to hurry back to my user, AND POOF Again... It doesn't work! DX Halp me. I didn't do anything bad :'( I was only trying to help my friend. Someone started Harassing him that he will get reported and... DX Now I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I WAS CHILLING AT MY GRANDMA'S :'(
Remember floofies! Need any help pm me!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=xXRelicaXx

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Why? WHYYY!? I didn't do anything :'(
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:05:35 am »
I'm sorry to hear that you're banned, but, if you're banned, you're banned. There's always a reason for it.
Then again..... You're not meant to discuss or post any kind of ban/kick matter on the forum. If you need to discuss this with someone, you need to PM one of the mods/admins.
I think you'll have to simply wait out your ban, I mean.. Half a day isn't too much. ;3
Relax and draw/play another game/watch a show or go out with your friends, there are a lot of things to do. ^^
RETIRED.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Why? WHYYY!? I didn't do anything :'(
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 09:11:09 am »
As Ressy said, do NOT discuss bans on the forums. PM a moderator or admin with your questions on bans.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3