Author Topic: My top two characters  (Read 1615 times)

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
My top two characters
« on: October 29, 2012, 07:12:31 pm »
Name: Morgan
Gender: Female (does Morgan really sound like a guy name -__-)
Siblings: Shay, Max, Miya, and one more she has never met
Mother: Sorrow F FightLead
Father: Soul FWL
Aunt: Aria FWLegend
Uncle: Eridor M FWL
Grandpa: Kodi M FL
Grandma: Doesn't really know
Crush: No but she is looking
Mate: Someday
FightWolf: Yes
FightMaster: Not yet
FightLeader: Nope but she hopes her mom will pass it down to her.
Theme Song: Darkside by Kelly Clarkson and Monster by Meg and Dia
PERSONALITY:
Morgan is a beautiful fightwolf just like her mom, but she is very mean if she has to be. She can be very emotional at times, but can also show no emotion at all some times. She can be very laid back and lazy, but she is really active in fighting. She is very much like her mother. She loves her mom like no one knows.
BIO:
Morgan was born into Ficho as the oldest of 5. She looks very much like her mother. Her mother Sorrow is a fightleader of one of the largest fightwolf/fightdog arenas in Ficho. Her father Soul is not around much so she grew up with her mom. Her grandfather Kodi has helped her a lot. She has a bit of a problem with anger management. Her family is currently having problems because her mother has been getting very sick. Sorrow has some unknown disease that none of us know but Morgan is trying to help her and stay strong for her family, but she is failing her quest. She is slowly losing the strength to keep her family alive. She has been trying to encourage her mom to fight against this disease but she is so weak that she can't walk barely lift her head.
Name: Kaya
Siblings: Kia
Mate: No
Crush: Yes
Pups: No
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Aunt: Unknown
Uncle: Unknown
Grandfather: Unknown
Grandmother: Unknown
FightWolf: Yes
FightMaster: Yes
FightLegend: No
FightLeader: Never she isn't in the royal family
PERSONALITY:
Kaya is a large fae. She is very laid back and nice. She can become aggressive in the time it takes to say her name. She cares for everyone, but won't care for someone who doesn't deserve it. She loves all pups even if they aren't hers. She hopes to have pups of her own on day, but doubts she will since she isn't the easiest wolf to get close to.
BIO:
Kaya and her sister were abandon at a very young age. They were left near the biggest fighting arena in Mexico. Kaya took care of her sister for as long as she could, but Kia was getting bigger each day and Kaya thought Kia deserved a real family, and knew that in the arena they were by that she would never have that so Kaya took her sister away from there. She ended up in Ficho tunnel next to a no-kill fight arena. Kaya would have taken her somewhere she should not have to fight but she wanted here sister to be able to protect herself in times of need. Kaya left her inFicho and didn't stay because she was going to find somewhere to live away from her sister so Kia could have a normal life. Kaya ended up going back to Mexico and enrolling in that fight to the death arena. She understood very well that she might not make it through the first couple fights, but she was determined to see her sister again which made her motivated enough to stay alive. She went through many harsh treatments because she would not kill. Sometimes Kaya was beaten and starved and left to die with there champion fighters. Kaya survived this treatment, but still wouldn't kill. She was also sometimes tested on to see if a steroid worked before they used it in their dogs. She is very aggressive when it comes to people touching her. She has even become to not trust her own kind. She does not trust easily and will not instantly accept you into her life, but she is nice enough to give you a chance to prove yourself to her. She is caring to everyone if she knows she can trust you but will not kill or harm unless shr has a reason to. She has recently found out that her baby sister commit suicide after a terrible heartbreak. This tragedy has left Kaya unable to move on. She also had a large heartbreak during her fighting days. Her mates name was Pistol. Pistol was a large and powerful male. Unfortunately  his demise came in the form of a a large male no bigger than her mate, but this wolf was full of steroids that she had once tested. This male also had his claws and teeth sharpened and Pistol had none of this treatment and that fight ended his life. Kaya was ready to give her own life at that time but she still had the hope of meeting her sister again which gave her the strength to keep going. She has also made it to the Ficho arena after an escape from the arena in Mexico and she has continued her life there.

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: My top two characters
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 03:49:47 pm »
Sweet characters, dear sir. I love the personality and bio details.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 04:45:40 pm »
Thank you so much Ember for the nice comments

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 09:18:31 pm »
Morgan is now a fightlegend
Kaya might get a mate

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 04:56:27 pm »
Yay! Hope to hear more updates soon. :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 02:21:13 am »
Awesome Fightwolves :D! Great bio's Wolf'sBane very well written and your characters sound very cool you should take screenshots of them :)

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 03:32:14 am »
I have screenshots but they won't upload -.- so if you want to see them I have you in-game as a friend we can meet up
UPDATES:
1. Kaya is pregnant with Fubuki M FWLegend.
2. Morgan has been reborn with same mom but different father