Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 31408 times)

-Angel-

Re: Rude people.
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2011, 05:50:19 am »
i was randomly rp'd with by an "illusion ghost" and for fun, i rp'd with her. and every time i'd try to hit shed dodge and instantly poof a monster up to drown me. she also randomly killed off others who were just sitting and chatting. a bunch of people ganged up on her

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2011, 06:01:13 am »
XD i just love having ghosts for some reason, like i have two, will who is a demon ghost sent to reak havic in this one story that i have. -only use her with friends in rp XD they all don't mind- and another one i forgot the name to o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2011, 07:26:12 am »
i dont have any ghosts. i usually stick to three charrys. i go on each of them frequently,
i have kenzi, who is my super duper fantasticly awesome charry (i desighned her after myself XD)
Then theres demonia, the alpha of te death bloods (shes the only one i rp with)
And lastly, theres mr. shortcake, the neon colored lion who likes to randomly jump on people XD

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2011, 12:46:27 pm »
And lastly, theres mr. shortcake, the neon colored lion who likes to randomly jump on people XD

Now, there's one time I am guaranteed to be rude to someone and it's if they continuously and randomly jump on me. That gets my goat, big time. Have you nothing better to do than jump on people? Fort some people, that can cause lag. I mean, that goodness for the block button, but I ask nicely, make sure they've heard me, and then I will be direct and snappish. Because I don't do it to others' so I don't expect it to be done to me.

Another rude behaviour; adding me randomly again and again, I find that rude and will respond with a aloof distaste. But I always ask why? And then just say "no." because I don't add random people and I don't expect it to be done.

Mate beggers...I have no tolerance for.
Just no.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2011, 03:18:23 pm »
Yeah, I'm going to agree there. I don't like it when people randomly start jumping on my characters repeatedly. It's incredibly distracting if you're trying to have a conversation and someone suddenly starts jumping on you.
I don't mind jumping around, but I never actually use some random stranger as a trampoline.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2011, 03:41:20 pm »
I love how karma immediately vanishes on here if you voice your opinion on a slightly negative matter =/

Anyway, I hear you Draak, and for me, I never actually do such things, but as long as I'm not being jumped on, then my manners are just fine =D

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2011, 07:28:14 pm »
i hate it when random people jump on me to, ive attacked them with words once i have had enough, no cussing, i had a go at them in french o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2011, 08:30:27 pm »
i hate it when random people jump on me to, ive attacked them with words once i have had enough, no cussing, i had a go at them in french o.e

That is EPIC! Just scream at the unlucky fools in a different language. God forbid that they have enough brains to know what you're saying XD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2011, 08:38:50 pm »
i love when people freak out because i go to speaking in french, but i usually have to use a translator in order to know if im saying something right because i am starting french class this year but its not school time yet XD

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2011, 09:40:51 pm »
Or better yet, choose a really unheard of language, put random words into a translator, and spout garbage at them in all caps.

But then again that might pee them off even more and you end up in trouble...
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274