Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 31393 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2011, 09:43:20 pm »
XD i haven't gotten in trouble for using french/dutch at all, *shrugs*
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2011, 07:52:36 pm »
And lastly, theres mr. shortcake, the neon colored lion who likes to randomly jump on people XD

Now, there's one time I am guaranteed to be rude to someone and it's if they continuously and randomly jump on me. That gets my goat, big time. Have you nothing better to do than jump on people? Fort some people, that can cause lag. I mean, that goodness for the block button, but I ask nicely, make sure they've heard me, and then I will be direct and snappish. Because I don't do it to others' so I don't expect it to be done to me.

Another rude behaviour; adding me randomly again and again, I find that rude and will respond with a aloof distaste. But I always ask why? And then just say "no." because I don't add random people and I don't expect it to be done.

Mate beggers...I have no tolerance for.
Just no.
yea youve got a piont.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2011, 08:16:49 pm »
Ooooh yes. Those people are so fun to be around.

The best thing to do is show that you have the right to their "territory."
They should treat people the way they want to be treated, and if they don't, you have the right to defend it, if you get what I mean.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2011, 12:23:29 am »
LOL I've just created my own map and put it out there, so I will be laughing so hard if any territory claimers start on me there XD

Offline Char

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Half Moon, Queen of Haultarian Kingdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2011, 02:13:56 am »
So I was on FeralHeart a couple minutes ago and was wandering around when I went into a warrior cat territory. I didn't want to cause any harm and they attacked me. So I attacked back in self-defense and they like swarmed me. O.O So I laid down and died, but one of them didn't get the message. So I was like "healed itself and walked away" because I wanted to be done. And the leader said "I don't do that *shiz*". But my character is a bio-dog so I was like read my bio. I think they are trying to report me. I know I god-modded but I just wanted to be done. Some people don't seem to get the message :\

They can't claim public territory, so there was no territory at ALL, so no need to worry there. If they attacked you for being in their non existant territory then ignore it. They are fools, and they can't report you for godmodding, that's ridiculous.
1. It's not actually against rules.
2. The report button doesn't actually work XD
I really think there's a difference between OOC territory claiming and in-character territory claiming. I mean, if it happens in roleplay, you should respect that. You should also respect the space that they're using and not barge into their roleplay, which they might think that you're doing if you're close by. But, I mean, if someone starts claiming territory OOCly and telling you to get off of their land, there's a huge problem there, because they can't literally own it. People tend to, at that time, start going in-character and start ripping your head off.

I remember when I was on my fox character around the Y-River, and I ran into some warrior cats. I was just all like "Uh, okay.." and made my character start napping under a random rock.
They started attacking me and kept chasin' me away and stuff, but I never did any harm. I got sick of it and just ran away eventually. They didn't take into consideration that the fox can't understand feline language, and the cats can't understand canine language. However, I can also see how that could be reasonable, because in the books, the cats always chase foxes and badgers out of their territory to keep their families and kits safe...

Haultarian Kingdom status: CLOSED.
If you see the following people in the game...

Wishflight xRandomRockerx  ...go tell them how awesome they are. c:

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2011, 02:25:14 am »
So I was on FeralHeart a couple minutes ago and was wandering around when I went into a warrior cat territory. I didn't want to cause any harm and they attacked me. So I attacked back in self-defense and they like swarmed me. O.O So I laid down and died, but one of them didn't get the message. So I was like "healed itself and walked away" because I wanted to be done. And the leader said "I don't do that *shiz*". But my character is a bio-dog so I was like read my bio. I think they are trying to report me. I know I god-modded but I just wanted to be done. Some people don't seem to get the message :\

They can't claim public territory, so there was no territory at ALL, so no need to worry there. If they attacked you for being in their non existant territory then ignore it. They are fools, and they can't report you for godmodding, that's ridiculous.
1. It's not actually against rules.
2. The report button doesn't actually work XD
I really think there's a difference between OOC territory claiming and in-character territory claiming. I mean, if it happens in roleplay, you should respect that. You should also respect the space that they're using and not barge into their roleplay, which they might think that you're doing if you're close by. But, I mean, if someone starts claiming territory OOCly and telling you to get off of their land, there's a huge problem there, because they can't literally own it. People tend to, at that time, start going in-character and start ripping your head off.

You don't drag people who aren't roleplaying with you into a RP fight. It doersn't matter if THEY are IC or OOC, they just shouldn't do it. At least not without permission. Having a go at anyone who wonders into your 'territory' whether it be IC or OOC also shouldn't happen. I don't really mind if someone with a pack has a certain area as their territory in a public map, as long as they don't drag others into the RP willy nilly. It's just rude and, honestly, stupid. People in the map can't see your territory, and some might HAVE to wonder through to get somewhere. Dragging them into your RP just for walking past is moronic.

(That, and don't have a go at someones character for doing something they could always do XD)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2011, 10:06:07 am »
Yep, I agree, you cannot just drag people into rp's because you feel like it. It's really rather silly.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2011, 04:09:17 am »
Something quite unpredictable happened to me today on FH. Me and my pack were rping in an empty area wen 2 lions come up saying they want one my pack members to go to their leader. The leader of the pack and the wanted wolf went then they strted screaming at me "HELP THEY'VE TIED US UP AND MADE US SLAVES" so i came to see the problem and asked them to leave us alone. They refused and started to attack me u noe "Pounces on and bites neck etc" i kinda joined in the fight but at the end they said "We should capture foxes instead of wolves" i found it annoying wat they did. Tell a lie then make us slaves then start attacking us during our peaceful rp. 
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

-Angel-

« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2011, 09:41:35 am »
yus...

murh... dead thread comes back to life... lol

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2011, 01:34:04 am »
XD this thread was dead for a while.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.