Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 31389 times)

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2011, 02:54:51 pm »
hehe that would have been interesting to watch indeed. ahh, people and there hilariously stupid antics.....

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2011, 02:56:50 pm »
Yeah, I didn't block them in the hopes I would see these hilarious antics again XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2011, 03:04:29 pm »
ya, well i just sit and watch, i dont really care. i more of a loner and have seen pretty much everything social life has got to chuck at me. this is nothing. just a little exploding pebble in the road... hehehe

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Babe

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2011, 04:29:43 pm »
Why did this turn into a conversation of karma..?

Anyway! While people will be rude and what not, and do silly things, I hardly find anything funny about it. It's rude, disrespectful. Just block, but don't make it into some sort of joke to be laughed it. ;/ Just my opinion. *shrugs*

If someone curses or bullies in game, report it to the staff.

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2011, 05:26:55 pm »
What I find funny, actually, is their attempts to bully ME (as you said its a matter of opinion, if they were trying to bully someone else they have the ability to block and report). IMO it's fun to just watch them try and intimidate me so I move from their den. WHICH I WAS ALREADY SAT IN, LOL. They need to learn if they come across me, and dislike my rump being sat on their turf, they're not going to bully me away. Sometimes I find they do get the message.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2011, 07:15:10 pm »
  I have seen a few rude people on Fh, I even saw these 3 people who were all rude, and decided to be rude to each other and everything. One person was yelling at their friend for being away from the keyboard, aqnd yelling at everyone else for being too close to their personal space (it's a game, they were on top of a popular resting hill, people were going to be close. And they insulted someones friend. So these people started bothering them by standing on top of them. Nothing else, just standing REALLY CLOSE TO THEM. And you should have seen them freak, shouting and swearing and insulting. The people getting insulted were pretty qiuet, just standing on them and demanding they apologise. swear words included though. It lasted a while, and there were all these people just agthered around them watching these people simply stand really close to this person and the person acting like they were being raped and violated or something. Quite hilarious to watch.

I whish I had seen that! :D

Shellz

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2011, 08:17:35 pm »
Pm a mod/admin with pics, block, ect. I don't like to block, because when the other person blocks, it saves me the trouble, lol.

Offline OkamiThorn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Swifty And Proud~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2011, 04:05:34 pm »
I've only encountered that once. It was only like 2 or 3 wolves though. I just laughed and said "Yeah right." I do admit I have done that with the cave in BonFire once, though I realised that it was completely rude, then apologized and left the cave. Once someone came in and was like "There are lions in your walls!" I was all like "...What." ...I say like a lot.. Just thought Id share that xD
Sanity? ...What's that?

Every click helps a dragon... Every single click.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 10:58:50 am »
I have a pack that owns territory in Ficho tunnel and in fluorite. However. I'm leader of it and make sure nobody even makes a slight hint of telling someone to leave. why? They're public. We're actually guest-friendly [: but yea.. these people you speak of need a ban long enough to learn the difference between public and private maps :/

Erisanami

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2011, 02:25:54 pm »
Why can't you filter the chat? People half the time aren't really "kid friendly." You could at least filter swear words out, right?