Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 31319 times)

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2011, 04:36:57 pm »
Well then if someone said hello, it might just make it say o.
This happened on an old RPG game I used to attend, and it was so annoying.
xD
Then again you could always say hey or hi!

Erisanami

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2011, 06:25:49 pm »
To me, 'hell,' isn't a swear word. If it is, then I meant filter out the worse words. Or make it visible with the 'O' at the end (if possible).

FastAsTheWind

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2011, 06:32:02 pm »
I've never played on the game before but I just created my first character. I'd like to add that that's some pretty poor role-playing, I mean I'm apart of some advanced forum-based ones... Anyway, they need to grow up and stop being so immature since it is a public room and they should have known there would be a hyena or a lion just wandering around.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2011, 12:43:09 am »
Next time I see one of the clans that bullyed me. I will rape them.
XD... One time they threatened to report me if I didnt give my little piece of land to them.
So I gave it. BUT WAIT.
Just when they were about to RP battle I crawled RIGHT through the battlefield separating the two lions. I then buttswinged in theyre faces and sat between them.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2011, 03:06:17 am »
Next time I see one of the clans that bullyed me. I will rape them.

Just when they were about to RP battle I crawled RIGHT through the battlefield separating the two lions. I then buttswinged in theyre faces and sat between them.

You might want to be careful with that. It's actually against the rules.

"2. Harassing and/or threatening other players is not permitted.
This will result in banning.

3. Any sexually (humping/buttswinging over another character), threatening, hurtful, harmful, abusive, hateful, and ethnically offensive language is prohibited.
This will result in being kicked or banning."

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2011, 03:08:24 am »
"2. Harassing and/or threatening other players is not permitted.
This will result in banning.

That's another thing I should mention in the other thread. Buttswinging in peoples faces is harrasment. It doesn't have to be verbal to be harrasment. I'll go tell that to the buttswingers now XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2011, 06:04:19 am »
XD I was joking I'm not gonna rape them XD obviously. :P

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2011, 08:56:15 am »
There is such a multitude of rude people and I feel there are not enough mods to help pinpoint them and take care of the situation. However, ignoring does work fine but as many have said I don't tend to ignore people.

Then there is the issue of buttswinging in their faces which as it was said IS harassment and against the rules. Simply smiling at them, or ignoring them will make them just as angry anyway and will be safer for you. I have attempted to ask people to politely stop their offensiveness and there is a small margin where it actually does work at times but in the long run don't let it bother you if your effort is ignored. Take screenshots, report and go back about your business. If your chatting with someone, then openly ignoring them works wonders. They want you to respond to them and the more often you do so the longer they stick around to harass you.

However, chatting among your friends and allowing them to see your not in the least bit bothered by their banter works most of the time.

Offline ashes13

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • The War Bloods
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2011, 06:24:21 am »
I would just like to mention that I just found out that the report button doesn't do any thing, it's a fake, there is no system. So don't bother trying to use it, at least until Kov puts a system in.

(I found this out here http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=9514.0)

Vail

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2011, 06:46:36 am »
It is kinda considered rude in the roleplay community for random OOCers (Thats what we call them) to come up and start interacting in our roleplay or chatting out of character.
However, those people reacted very immaturely and went way beyond what was needed. Any real roleplaying doesn't godmode like that either so I have little faith in their seriousness of roleplaying.

Just ignore it and move on.