Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 31477 times)

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 09:38:23 pm »
Aye, best time is when they are in a rage. I was with my friend Cookies, and a group of Rp people. We went over to the cave and discussed our characters, and suddenly as soon as we started BOOM, n00bs appeared. My friend and I had already gone to another spot, to meet them all futher on. We had local chat on and they were close enough, so Cookie's and I just went over put on OMG faces and danced in the middle of it all. The group we were with told us to stop, but heh it made them realise, they we inurrupting US. An omega -It was a group of wolf packys, who were annoying us all- who had commen sense turned around and told the others off. Aye, some n00bs are ze best.

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 01:09:15 pm »
Rp groups will be RP groups and you know this, instead of being a jerk yourself and running in messing with them, just ignore them and only pay attention to your friends chat etc.

These maps were made for everyone so, EVERYONE will do as they please until blocked, reported, ignored etc.

Like, once i was just with my friend rping, we walked into a cave to do a little rp, and yet their was another rp group there. For once, this group didnt mind us, so we just rped as they did, no harm done.

But remember half of the people playing this game are made of Younger children and Smart "ass" people. (Pardon my lang) But yea, if one cannot deal with it, why do you play?

One hope for furture patches is a Filter button for lang.

People will be people End of story.

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 01:35:17 pm »
Agreed Axel. Most people seemed to have calmed down though, and I dont get many people hurling abuse at me because I'm in their breathing space.

Would be nice if there was a language filter button. I'm fed up with seeing rape, "f-k", "b-d" and "s-t" words in the chat >.< but even so there will be some who can bypass it and still talk about secks and humping.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Ritsuka

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 03:31:17 pm »
It hasnt calmed down much for me, like, at points im randomly talking to a friend then someone comes up and starts rapeing us or claiming one of us as their own.

I find it funny tbh, people just love being ______ XD

Anyway, like some of my characters are gay or what not, and their very sexual. So, id advise not going around me if im on one of those toons with their mate. Ahaha

Lol right but yea, ive talked about the filter thing a while back on a different post, Not sure if Kov will put it in but it is a splendid idea.

My Screenies ^-^

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 04:19:02 pm »
I find it funny too. ESPECIALLY when I was in the cave first, then they come over with all snarly faces and telling me to get out because its their den, etc. 

If people must talk about secks, they ought to do it via whisper or group, not publicly ^_^
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Ritsuka

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 04:21:11 pm »
Lol when i rp with that kinda stuff i dont say it i do it... Kinky o3o

Anyway that's what you call a TF = Territory Fag. (Pardon Lang) Lolz

I finally blew up on a few people that tried claiming places a long while ago, oh man was i mad XD..

My Screenies ^-^

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 04:42:35 pm »
I wish I could have seen that :D

RedAngel

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 04:51:27 pm »
Aww this is very sad. I know alot of people dont really care but if I was there i would have politely asked them to stop, if they didnt stop i would report them.

-
Red Angel

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 05:06:38 pm »
I wish I could have seen that :D
Same here! I find it absolutely hilarious when that happens. I used a bored emote or something once, and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. They started freaking out and everything, and I was laughing my head off. Then, when I left, I said the most infuriating thing I could think off. :P

Offline flamingheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • * coo coo *
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 10:01:09 pm »
People are mean so to hyenas i mean when i was on my pup account with my mother,
and it was getting  dark so we had to find a den all the den had angry wolves or butthurted lions in and they wouldent
let us even sleep in the corner of there den  >:( :'(.