Author Topic: Fursona Art request, please.~  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
Fursona Art request, please.~
« on: November 01, 2012, 09:16:21 pm »
Well, I'd like to make a request. I have no way of repaying you..unless I can love you forever? xD But this would be highly appreciated. Literally.

Well, as the title says, it'll be my Fursona. Which, is a Liger. I wasn't sure, but my friend's reasonings seemed to fit. xD
The Lioness is long and slim, she's a bulky girl, not a twig. Though, she's certainly not fat. Her eyes are bright, and when I mean bright, I mean it. They're a mixture of blue and green, due to blue being my eyecolour and green being my favourite colour. She's tanned, not a dark tan, a medium, soft tan/creamy. Her underfur is a lighter tan then her pelt. She has dark brown ear rims, as well. She has light brown small dots under her eyes or rather, near the end of her eyes, only about three though.(With of course the Liger markings). If I had a reference, I'd give it to you. But the most I can do right now is detail in her appearance. xD She looks quite feminine, though she is bulky. She has cheek tufts, that are fluffy. If it's possible, her pose, I would like to be flirty, in a way. Or just, really feminine. I am a tomboy, but I have my moments. xD Her height..she's not tall, at all. She's a smaller girl. A background? Anything to do with nature, possibly on stones around  a watering hole? With somewhat of a sunrising or, beautiful night setting behind it. Realistic joined with someone TKLish would be lovely. If anyone could do this, I'd love you forever, literally. FOREVER AND EVER.

I'd do it myself..but I fail. o.O'' Epically. o_o ..
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:01:12 pm by Minxy »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Fursona Art request, please.~
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 03:19:34 am »
If you don't mind, I would like to take a stab at drawing your fursona! Her character design sounds interesting.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 04:26:52 pm »
Aha, perfectly fine! I'd love to see. :P

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 02:24:39 pm »
I can't do anything super realistic but I try.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 04:01:39 pm »
I can't do anything super realistic but I try.
I'd be pleased to see what you come up with. :3 Always nice to see others way of drawing and such.~