Author Topic: Hi, I can't get past the startup page.  (Read 569 times)

lillyin223

Hi, I can't get past the startup page.
« on: November 02, 2012, 07:20:20 pm »
Hi, I'm new here and my problem is when I go to make a new character it's so slow I can't do it. Is there anyway to bring the quality down before I get to the new character selection page? any help would be wonderful =) thank you.  ;D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I can't get past the startup page.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 07:53:08 pm »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart Lillyin :)
You can try messing around with your game's video settings from the main menu by clicking where it says "options". From there enter the video settings and try switching your rendering system between OpenGL or Direct3D9. You can also put anti aliasing to 0, view distance to 0, and water reflection off & then restarting the game. If all that doesn't help with the lag maybe consider updating you graphics driver. If you're using an older model desktop computer or laptop it could just be that your graphics card can't handle the game well.

Also trying looking here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11278.0
 Good luck and I hope something here helps with your laggy issue.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:08:46 pm by LordSuragaha »

lillyin223

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:52:42 am »
Thank you for helping me, I did what you said and it worked! Thank you again!  ;D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 03:00:38 am »
You're welcome :)! Hope you have fun in the game now :) If you ever need any advice or help again feel free to private message me anytime.