Author Topic: Feral heart+ map glich (whole map is gone)  (Read 1074 times)

Offline {CosmicGhost}

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral heart+ map glich (whole map is gone)
« on: November 05, 2012, 01:46:09 pm »
A question like this might have been answerd befour but if not please help XP.... Ok when I go intio Feral heart+ The map in there is always blank, black, cant see anyone or anything. And I wanna know how to fix it so that dosent glich on me.... And if I can get into the other maps ((bon fire or ficheo tunnal)) i can see other people but i dont see a single thing of the map..... Its all blank please help me fix this huge problem DX

Offline splatter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You don't have to be safe to be unafraid.
    • View Profile
Re: Feral heart+ map glich (whole map is gone)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 02:12:40 pm »
It's nearly impossible to fix FH+, believe me, I've tried. All you can do is redownload FeralHeart and leave FH+ alone. There are expansion packs, though, that you can get to make it look a bit more like FH+.

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Feral heart+ map glich (whole map is gone)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 02:19:05 pm »
Both games only share some maps, if you are in a map fh+ doesn't have you end up in the black. If you have both games this is what I do.

Go into normal feral heart with the character you want to play as in feral heart +, take this character into a map both games has (i.e Cape, temple of dreams and so on). When you are in one of them maps log out and then log in to feral heart +, pick the character you moved and your character will be in that map still.