Author Topic: Alahmandi Prides.~Leaders needed.~Application form inside.~  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
Alahmandi Prides.~Leaders needed.~Application form inside.~
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:16:21 pm »
Down to business. c: I'll upload some Photo's of the map soon.
I'm starting up a new Roleplay, already working on the map. So to join, you need to be able to download maps.
I'm looking for some Leaders of three other Prides. I will also be needing some Cubs, for part of the plot. But with Cubs, comes parents.
First Pride: This is the Dominate Pride, which is the Pride that Rules all the others. The Pride needs a King mainly, then a Queen. Which then needs three sons. But to be leader of this one, you must be brilliant and I must be able to a trust you. If I don't feel you'll go by what I say, as the Roleplays creator, I'll find someone else better suited. If you get accepted, I'll give you more information on the matters.
Second Pride(Kisasi Pride): This Pride is Joint with the third, due to land being scarce and the Dominate Pride thought it would be good for bringing them all closer together.
Also needs a King and Queen with a son. I'm being the daughter of that. c:
Third Pride(Kidogo Pride); needs King and Queen. And a son. Only need a Queen and a Son now.
Fourth Pride; Possibly might join with Dominate, King and Queen has two Daughters and a Son.

You need to be extremely ACTIVE, Literate, realistic and willing to go by the plot. If I think you scammed your way in, you'll be stripped of the role. Simple. If you're accepted I'll tell you the plot.^^
I'm also thinking of having some other African animals, but not sure yet.

Application Form:

Status(King/Queen):
Pride:
Name(Would be a not so common name, please):
Age(Don't be ridiculous and use a teen. :I):
Picture(As in a screenie of your character):
Personality:
Features:
Background:
Role-play Sample:
Why should I pick you?:

No markings, except for Cub spots for the Cubbies/Pre-teens. Also, those little spots are allowed. But nothing else. This is realistic.

PM me with the application or post it on here. c:

[Note: This is a long-term job and Roleplay, so don't join if you're not dedicated. This is to be a family, friends, who are active and willing.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 05:14:39 pm by Minxy »