Author Topic: B L I G H T C L A N ~ Don't look in the gloom... ~ NOW RECRUITING  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
[size=9]
Don't be afraid of us, traveler. BlightClan walks the gray lines between good and evil. We will not harm you unreasonably, but we also will not pour all of our trust out over you. Our territory has... seen better days, with decrepit, gloomy paths and dying trees, the grass charred by countless fires. But we manage. We manage perfectly fine, and if you're looking to manage with us, then by all means, continue...
[/size]

------------RULES:------------
Welcome to BlightClan. We are a Warriors Roleplay group, and if you're looking to join, please acquaint yourself with the rules before doing so.

1.) Absolutely no godmodding, powerplaying, or autohitting. If you don't know what these are, ask, and learn.

2.) Swearing is not permitted. This is not my decision, but that of the game rules. If you absolutely MUST use an expletive, censor yourself appropriately, please. Also, NO racial slurs at ALL.

3.) We are a Clan. Based on the story laws of the Warrior Cats series. That means the warrior code comes into play at all times!

4.) Please stay literate in context. No text talk. If you are typing into a chat field on the computer with both the time and
the method of spelling properly with good grammar, DO SO. You have NO EXCUSE.

5.) Have fun and get along! If there is a conflict out of context, let ME(Deino909) handle it, understood?

6.) Please no graphic mating or birthing scenes. You can have bloody fights, but, no dirty or freaky stuff (births are VERY freaky >.>)

7.) I am most definitely not and never will be a pushover! You get three strikes with these rules: After that, removal!

------------THE RANKS:------------

Please note: BlightClan adds two ranks: Toxinist and Stalker. They are NOT canon. Please don't be mistaken.

LEADER. Their word is law! Leaders, upon their appointment, travel to receive 9 lives to live for their Clan and the name suffix of "star". They most often precede this rank as deputies, and are in charge of all patrols, diplomacy, battles, and general happenings in the Clan.

DEPUTY. The leader's trusted aide and second-in-command. They take care of tasks when the leader is not around, and most often organize patrols and can lead battles or strategies. The deputy must have mentored at least one apprentice to be eligible for the position.

MEDICINE CAT. The Clan healer and spiritual advisor. They utilize herbs and poultices of plants to cure illnesses and heal wounds and broken bones. The medicine cat also travels to the Clan's spiritual object (typically a pond or stone with luminous properties, e.g. Moonpool or Moonstone) and share dreams with StarClan, the group deity and heaven for Clan cats. They interpret signs from StarClan and walk with the dead in their dreams and visions.

TOXINIST. These cats--a variant of the medicine cat--train in an extensive knowledge of poisonous plants and herbs and how to mix them. They handle toxins for the stalkers--assassins of the Clan--and usually take on an apprentice of their own like the medicine cat. However, toxinists are allowed to have mates and children.

WARRIOR. The lifeblood of the Clan. Warriors hunt, fight, and work, giving their all for the Clan. Warriors are made from apprentices, and are eligible for mentoring a kit who is of age.

STALKER.
This rank is only common to BlightClan. Stalkers are assassins, trained in stealth and ambush and killing tactics more than any cat. Personality traits typically required to be a stalker are a detachment from sympathy towards others and also a fair sense of immorality. They use poisons provided by the toxinist. (Think you're up for the job? I am only allowing 3 stalkers to be applied as. After that, they must be trained from apprentices.)

APPRENTICE. Apprentices are the warriors-to-be, tirelessly training to make their way in the Clan and the world. Apprentice names always end in the suffix 'paw (e.g. Sagepaw or Typhoonpaw) and earn their full name from the leader upon the end of their training. They may choose whether they would like to train for warrior or stalker.

KIT. The next generation! Enjoy youth while you can--kits are apprenticed at six moons(months) of age. Their lives are carefree and filled with play and exploration--don't wander from the camp, though!

QUEEN. She-cats who have conceived kittens are called queens, and move into the nursery to birth and raise their children until the kits are ready to be apprentices.

ELDERS. Revered and wise, elders are cats either skilled or lucky enough to have survived to old age. It is the duty of apprentices to tend to their needs, and listen to them ramble(usually not optional :P)

------------NOTES ON TERRITORY AND MAP:------------

I have a rough draft of our territory but it is far from perfect, and I am not satisfied with it in the least. I'm always open to anybody volunteering to help with anything to do with the mapmaking, especially how the terrain should be crafted and how the objects should be placed. I am open to any hand-drawn maps as concept art for our territory. Remember it is a gloomy, dead forest (see opening picture way up there!). PM me with any ideas, suggestions, or offers of help!

------------APPLICATION:------------

To join, please fill this out(NOTE: YOUR INPUT GOES OUTSIDE OF THE BBCODE TAGS! THE ENTIRE THING SHOULD NOT BE BOLDED!):

Code: [Select]
[b]Picture/Screenshot:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality/History Description:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Any particular skills or quirks?:[/b]
[b]Ingame Username / Forum Username:[/b]

[b]Desired Rank:[/b]

[b]Roleplay Sample(Must be LITERATE and at least 3 sentences long):[/b]

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:43:11 pm by Deino909 »

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: B L I G H T C L A N ~ Don't look in the gloom... ~ NOW RECRUITING
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 10:42:20 pm »
--------------------MEMBERS--------------------

------------LEADER------------

Name: Feverstar
Personality/History Description: Feverstar is a cunning and calculated leader, showing nothing but steely nerves and sly precision in any situation. She is very succinct and does not mess around. However, when not facing other cats, Feverstar can let her more delicate emotions show freely, yet never in front of others.
Family: Blightstar (father); Riverdare (mother)
Any particular skills or quirks?: Intelligence and detachment, as described above. Feverstar is also deathly afraid of water and heights. (Lives remaining: 7)
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Deino909 / Deino909

------------DEPUTY------------

Name:Snowflower
Personality/History Description:Snowflower was born into a old clan called solarclan, but after a terrible accident leading her mothers death and clans destruction, she left in search for a new home. She is loyal and brave, caring for her clanmates and willing to protect them at any cost. She may be a bit smart mouthed when she is in a bad mood, but she has a good heart.
Family: Zerostar (mother, deceased); Sapphire (sister, left Clan at early age)
Any particular skills or quirks?: Able to swim in water, learned from mother when young
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Arashiandame / Arashiandame

------------MEDICINE CAT------------

[pic coming soon]
Name: Ashburn
Pesonality: Ash is loyal with a small amount of hyperness within him.
Family: Hider (Father) ; Smudge (Mother)
Any particular skills or quirks?: Ash likes to go hunting now and then for fish and mice only.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Growler / Asher

------------MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE------------

None, apply?

------------TOXINIST------------

Name: Bluemoon
Personality/History Description: She is slightly clumsy and trips a lot. She can be caring, and wishes others to have better lives. She was tortured as a kit. There are several scars that are not visible. She can give some good words of advice.
Family: Unknown
Any particular skills or quirks?: She is skilled with herbs and poisons. She is quiet and doesn't talk to any others much.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Nara / Nara

------------TOXINIST APPRENTICE------------

None, apply?

------------WARRIORS------------

None, apply?

------------STALKERS------------

None, apply

------------APPRENTICES------------

Name: Flypaw
Personality/History Description: Flypaw is devious, conniving, and energetic. She loves manipulating cats and forging alliances to profit in the end. Do not under any circumstances trust a thing this cat says!
Family: Unknown.
Any particular skills or quirks?: Favors a style of fighting where she darts or stafes past an enemy and rakes their sides as she passes, then comes back around to keep up her evasive battle technique. She has a wiry and light bodyform.

[pic coming soon]
Name: Sagepaw
Personality/History Description: Sagepaw is cool-headed, calculating, and slick. He loves figuring out what makes cats tick and then exploiting those weaknesses or bolstering those strengths. Sagepaw prides himself on keeping a level mind, and can be just a little arrogant at times. He recently lost his brother Wormpaw to the river, and isn't quite the same. More... fragile...
Family: Wormpaw (brother, deceased)
Any particular skills or quirks?: Analytic thinking and psychology, as described above.

------------KITS------------

None, apply?

------------QUEENS------------

None, apply?

------------ELDERS------------

None, do not apply

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:42:46 am by Deino909 »

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 10:59:26 pm »
Bump :3 Applications are open, though I highly doubt I'll get any joins very fast. :<

Growler

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 12:54:29 am »
Name: Ash
Pesonality: Ash is loyal with a small amount of hyperness within him.
Family: Hider (Father) ; Smudge (Mother)
Any particular skills or quirks?:Ash likes to go hunting now and then for fish and mice only.
Rank wanted: Med cat

Rp-
Ash softly sits up looking at the water with his icy blue eyes locked onto the gold colored fish.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 01:11:46 am »
Accepted Ash.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 02:05:26 am »
Might add BoneClan if we actually get people. XD This is pretty much a port-over of an IScribble RP.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 02:09:51 am »
Id like to apply ^^

Picture/Screenshot:
Name:Snowflower
Personality/History Description:Snowflower was born into a old clan called solarclan, but after a terrible accident leading her mothers death and clans destrution, she left in search for a new home.
She is loyal and brave, caring for her clanmates and willing to protect them at any cost. She may be a bit smart mouthed when she is in a bad mood, but she has a good heart.

Family:
Mother:Zerostar(deceased)
Sister:Sapphire(left family when snow was young)

Any particular skills or quirks?:
Able to swim in water, learned from mother when young

Ingame Username / Forum Username:
Arashiandame

Desired Rank:
Warrior, Deputy lol you chose

Roleplay Sample(Must be LITERATE and at least 3 sentences long): -part 2 The journey-
The sun was shining and birds sand their melodies, a meadows with flowers blossoming at their peak and the sweet smell of honey filled the air. In the tall lush green grass a young pup laid asleep in the meadow, the calming breeze gently ruffled his fur. Blinking against the warm and comforting sun the pup began to wake after sleeping for some time."Where am i?" Doku sat up and looked around himself a small butterfly flew past him, staring in bewilderment he couldn't believe his eyes. A small russle in the grass behind him made him just with fright his fur up and teeth bared he was ready to defend himself against anything, but despite this a beautiful silver blue she wolf appeared her eyes crystal blue and calming, her soothing and gentle voice spoke to the young wolf. "Calm down young one i am not here to harm you" she sat down a rabbit she had been carrying between her jaws next to him. Doku looked down at the rabbit his belly growling fiercely, looking up at her she nodded. The young pup began to eat hungrily, although during his meal he wondered who this she wolf could be??. The she wolf mearly sat and looked over the tall grass and across the Field, she had some odd markings on her cheek which were a slight blue in color. Once doku was done he started to lick his mouth and paws, the she wolf took this chance to speak "Who are you my dear?" she asked looking at him, Doku looked up "my name is Dokuenki but I'm called Doku for short." he said with a small tail wag, as he looked up at her, she was nice and he was beginning to trust her. The she wolf nodded, "And my name is Arashi" she nodded in full introduction "where on earth is your pack?" she asked sniffing the air. Doku looked down at his paws and simply said "they are...gone" he looked down and didn't look up. Arashi looked at him with sympathy, "well if you have no home how about you travel along side with me until you want to leave that is" Arashi waited for the pups answer. Doku looked up at her and nodded "yes please!" his eyes started to brighten excited to go on an adventure and start his jorney...

(lol thats from a different roleplay xD i hope that works)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 02:12:03 am by Arashiandame »

luckdragon

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 02:52:44 am »
(Nice clan you got there ^^
Clawclan wishes the best of luck. May starclan guid you)

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 05:37:12 am »
Thank you, Bloodfur ^^ And Arashi, I will add you immediately :3)

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 12:42:55 pm »
Bump :3 Trying to draft a new map from scratch. I know what I'm doing now...