Author Topic: Forum Infro  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Nicholette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The lunatic is on the grass...
    • View Profile
    • Ask the TimeTards- Tumblr
Forum Infro
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:24:11 pm »
How do I change my avatar and/or signature? I figured it out before, but now I dunno.

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Infro
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 10:37:28 pm »
To change those things you go to your profile and click on the thing that say Forum Profile Information. There you can upload a picture from your computer to be your display picture or use one from the internet by putting in the URL.
For the signature there's a larger box near the bottom of the page where you can put text or an image. For the image to show up you need to put this code,
Code: [Select]
[img] [/img] with the image url between the [img] bits. The same goes for links except the code is
Code: [Select]
[url] [/url]
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:40:35 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Forum Infro
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:53:17 pm »
If it's a screenshot from FH (like mine) then find a website like TinyPic, and put the screenshot pic into the place it tells you to on the website.
It should then upload it once you've pressed the upload button and then copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" into the signature box and once you have done that, press change profile at the bottom of the page.
The same thing goes if it's a pic from the internet, but you should save that to "pictures" in the "Library" in your documents and then use the same technique.