Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
;d
« on: November 09, 2012, 03:39:25 pm »
                                                             Well, hello there.
                                                               As you can see, I'm one of the new nublets.
                                                  I'm trying to find my way around this game, and find new friends.
                                            Also, I'm fond of RolePlaying, one of the main reasons why I'm on this game.
                                                   For the fact that I am new, you'll usually find me alone, usually
                                                                    Searching for a new rp to kill my time with.
                                                                               The most important thing    
                                                                                     You should know
                                                                                         About me;
                                                                                       i dont bite ;d  

StitchedUp

Re: ;d
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 07:26:28 pm »
Hello there Faith! Welcome to FeralHeart, please read the rules, and if you need any help be sure to post in the help section. :3

-Have Fun FeralHearting

?Electric?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 08:55:02 pm »
Greetings Faith ^^
i hope you enjoy the Feral Heart game very much :3
Now being on Feral Heart for a while, the place that is always packed with people is at the Plains, Bonfire, and South Pole. There are many maps, and well Im not gong to ruin it for you.

Its best to familiarize yourself with the rules, as some behaviors are frowned upon here and could get you banned in the game. Just a heads up though, everyone is typically nice around here. Don't be afraid to ask the staff for help too. They are here to help us as well as try to make the Feral Heart game a friendly place.

Well anyways its very nice to meet ya, and have a amazing time in Feral Heart :3
-Feareh
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 02:49:49 am »
hello there, welcome to feralheart faith. If you want to know what's not and is allowed ingame, read the mod FAQ and/or ant to know how to report a user then here's the link: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

have a great time here and happy feralhearting!
Signature by Green

Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 05:44:09 am »
Thank you all for the help! Be sure I'll follow your advices ^^

StitchedUp

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 06:13:03 pm »