Author Topic: I seem to have died.  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
I seem to have died.
« on: November 12, 2012, 09:03:09 am »
I was just roleplaying with a friend in Bonfire, nothing short of a usual night, but while I'm waiting for her to post, I suddenly realize the entire map has gone silent. No "Disconnected from server" or anything; just sudden silence. I pull up another window to get on a different account and investigate, FH lets me login and get on a character, but I'm stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting this process a few times, restarted FH, and now I'm stuck waiting on the "sending login" page. I'm sure I'm not the only one to experience this problem. Do I just wait for this problem to fix itself, or is this something strange under the surface that needs to be dealt with in an odd way? Any and all help is appreciated. I would greatly like to know what Lord TenSik has to say next. Koori's looking forward to learning about demon armies!
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline SillySkelly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Brass skeleton robot
    • View Profile
Re: I seem to have died.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 09:09:51 am »
I am having this problem as well. As you can see, the number of people online at the top is slowly going down because some people are able to stay on, but the people who log off or crash and try to get on can't get back on. It is best to wait a few hours for the server to get back to normal.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:16:05 am by SillySkelly »

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 09:13:42 am »
Ah, I see. I keep forgetting we have that number. >x> I think I'll just wait all night; I need me some sleep. Thank you, Skelly, and I will see you on tomorrow.
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 09:19:26 am »
Problem got reported to Raz. We will take care of it. Please be patient.

Offline taffyjack

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 06:25:54 pm »
Okay, it's not just my game then. Lol I hope it's not too much of a hassle to deal with, but thanks Tigg. And please tell Raz thanks too x3 I always feel kinda bad when you guys have to drop everything and fix a problem... you all do so much for the game. :D